Morcambe - from picking cockles, to picking up trophies

TheCaptain

Reaction score
so after playing a number of games to get a feel of the new engine ive decided to settle into a game, and see how far i can go.

Morcambe seemed like the most ridiculous club ever to be competing in europe, so on that basis ive picked them and thats what i aim to do.

could my appointment be the worste decision to hit morcamb since a bunch of immagrants went winkle picking in the winter? or will it be a master-stroke?

my moneys on the first :)

good luck mate not seen a morcambe story should be interesting

could my appointment be the worste decision to hit morcamb since a bunch of immagrants went winkle picking in the winter?

Unnecessary joke at people who died, totally uncalled for.

After his unveiling to the media, morcambes new manager states "i will aim to play attractive measured attacking football"

obviously i still have morcambes squad, so if im going to do this i better start raiding the bargain bins and loans.

with the additions of scots fullbacks Paul Patton and Scott Morrison, and (i cant believe i actually think this is a coup) ex sunderland DM Darren Williams, adding a bit of steel in midfield, im starting to believe my morcambe team might actually stand a chance of attaining that mid table finish id previously promised the borad

ABERDEEN 2 - 0 MORCAMBE - a good result considering we lost a CB on 34minutes.

*NEW SIGNINGS* Togo international jean-paul abalo signs for morcambe along with Malian CM prospect, Ibrahim Sissoko, both on a free.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

5 Games in with 3 wins and 2 losses.

Hereford - - 3-1 win
Notts Forrest - 1-0 loss
Burton - 4-1 loss
Barnet - 1-0 win
Macclesfield - 3-0 win

lying 3rd in the league.

early days but all the signs are promising that attaining the mid table finish were aiming for are within reach, and hopefully come christmas could be in a good position to push for playoffs

Last edited:
a powercut while saving has thus far temrinated this game :(

unless anyone can think of a way round this dilemma i fear im never going to finish in that 2nd spot i was three games away from clinching