marshall1313

Reaction score
Hey guys im benfica and im looking for a formation that will get me lots of goals but have free flowing passing football like arsenal but with the precise finishing of barcelona, so what im asking is can you give me some player instructions which will get the best out of my two strikers and my whole team really but i want like 50 goals from my two strikers.

my two strikers are dzeko and cardozo

my midfield is left di maria, right kalou, centre aimar and kacar

my defence is left piexoto, right santon, centre luiz and luisao

my goalie is cesar.

i want cardozo to be a key player so im looking for fine detail on tactics if you dont mind and same with dzeko

team instructions and tsctics which would work willl be highly apprechiated aswell

thank you so much

Mark

To get Benfica passing like Arsenal but finishing like Barca is a big ask to say the least.

I signed Cardozo for Liverpool and my team tactics are built aroud him

Well, winning your league should be easy enough, getting past the challenge of Porto of course, Europe would be you real challenge I suppose, a counter attacking set-up wouldn't really work, so with your strength upfront, I recommend making Cardozo a target man, with Dzeko as a poacher :) Then possibly playing Kacar as a ball winning midfielder, with Aimar as a box-to-box midfielder, with Kalou and Di Maria as 'winger's' with the attack option :) In the league I recommend putting your full backs attacking, and keeping everything like I said if your going to take my advice, but in Europe, put your full backs defensive, and change Aimar to a deep lying playmaker and change Kalou and Di Maria to wide midfielders to support, although only make these changed if your up against tough opposition in Europe, if your against a weaker team, keep it like it was in the league :) Hope this helped

Cardozo ftw

Cardozo scored 47 goals on 38(8) games with 9 assistens and 19 times player of the game, with this tactics

on Europe i sugest a 4-5-1 with 2 wingers and use a fast movement forward

Last edited: