Most Goals From One Player in One Game?

ChrisDCFC

Reaction score
This is the most I've seen in one of my games this year. Should be noted it was against lesser opposition in the cup :p

Anyone had more?

Eto'o scored 5 for me before I took him off as a sub for his standing ovation.. It was the game to clinch the league.

Eto'o scored 5 for me before I took him off as a sub for his standing ovation.. It was the game to clinch the league.

I tend to take a striker off after a hat trick so they get that. Left Hooper on in this game as he is a back up player so needs the game time

Anderson scored 5 for me once, even tho his finishing is quite poor.

Looks like five is the magic number. Just noticed it unlocked an achievement - double hat trick!

Competitively, Adam Rooney scored 5 against St Johnstone for me and he also netted 6 in one in a pre season friendly :)

Seen gary hooper play loads of times, i remember when we played shrewsbury and he scored 1st and secound and he was in the crowd best outfield player i will ever see best goalkeeper matt murray they are SOMETHING ELSE

Lavezzi has also scored 5 for me, can't remember who against but was Napoli. Mambo number five! XD

Diego scored nine for me as Juventus against a team called Sassulo back on FM10.

The game finished 11-0 I think. My biggest win with the club in my longest save.

there is an exact same thread started on Friday mate, did you search?

I remember as Chelsea once I decided to holiday through an FA Cup match v Bolton.
We won 6-0, Kalou scored 5

there is one, I will find it, I posted that James Rodriguez had scored 4 in the 1st 27 minutes in a DFB Pokal game... give me a minute...

Seen gary hooper play loads of times, i remember when we played shrewsbury and he scored 1st and secound and he was in the crowd best outfield player i will ever see best goalkeeper matt murray they are SOMETHING ELSE

Sorry mate even google translate couldn't help me understand that one :p