Josh Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Hope ive posted this in the right section.
Going start a new career with Southport, hopefully a successful one as i want to carry them up the leagues to the prem and eventually in europe. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good lower league tactic i can use? taking into account that the club is semi-proffesional.
Post the link if you can please, thanks guys :)

re: most succcessful llm tactic

The most successful llm tactic is a classic formation where as long u have ok defenders then ur central of 3strikers will score a insane amount of goals especially if he is a target man please note i did not make this tactic but tried with vauxhall and leighton mcgivern scored over 50 goals in first season and just started second and im beating teams that by there rep should easy beat my vauxhall team oh and i won blue square north league and manager of the year also i will provide the link *V2* Match Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
In England, the most sucessive tactic for me was a simple counter attacking 4-4-2. Defenders in England can´t deal with pacey strikers and wingers. In Italy C2, I remember doing very well with a 4-5-1 defensive managing Mantova. In Sweeden Second Division, a long ball 5-3-2 was quite victorius. It´s hard to find good midfielders, but easy to find good heading or tall players for long ball style. In Nothern Irish second division, I played a surprising 4-4-2 short passing control tactic, and won almost any away games in the whole season.