Mourinho 4-2-3-1

tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
I tried to recreate the tactic, with Atletico Madrid, but I'm not convinced with the tactic, especially with solid defense and transition attack.

My formation is:
---------------Courtois---------------
Juanfran---Godin---Miranda---Filipe
-----------Tiago------Keita-------
----Adrian------Diego-------Arda
---------------Falcao-----------

I can think Mourinho for his play, or Cholo Simeone's athletic, but anyone with a tactic, or a suggestion, it would be helpful or some screams that can help me?

Last edited:
Try this mate... I just made it, but I haven't tested it yet... but it's based on Mourinho's tactical attributes.

View attachment 244823

AMC should be set as your playmaker (this is done on the set pieces screen)

Last edited:
Thanks, but the tactic does not convince me, is very good in defense but in attack often forward is only, he against the world, something that made ​​mourinho, in the Real Madrid, is that your team feel comfortable, both attacking and defending, but thank you for the suggestion

Thanks, but the tactic does not convince me, is very good in defense but in attack often forward is only, he against the world, something that made ​​mourinho, in the Real Madrid, is that your team feel comfortable, both attacking and defending, but thank you for the suggestion
lol fair enough, it working good for me so far but i am playing as Man City atm, so I have a fantasy team...

I always look my team has the ball and recover quickly know, in this case what I seek is a totally different team, a team who can attack practice with several players at once, but when defending is a wall, it is a bit complex but I would like to try

Back