MP3 Player?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Basically ive finally dropped my ipod video too many times so I need something new.

I owned my ipod video for I dunno how long, 3,4,5 years, I got it when it first came out. Anyway everybody lols at Apple products as fads, and only bought to look cool but despite horror stories mine lasted me an extremly long time despite dropping it plenty of times so im looking for another apple product..so an ipod.

Ive had aquick look at the offical store and the ipod touch most appeals as it allows for internet browsing, however its quite expensive for the GB's offered.

Im looking for an mp3 player with at least 10-20gb of memory and im looking to spend no more than 150ish. It doesnt need to have video and the smaller the better.

What would you recommend?

Wait till Microsoft release the new Zune model later this year.

ipod touch is pretty dear but its differnt gravvvvy to use. especially with all the apps you can download.

This one is 16gb, so it fits in your 10-20gb margin specified, and is half the price you offered to pay.

Another option is this one for just under 100 pound, but looks nicer if you're into aesthetics.

Beautiful, isn't it? I love it, shame I have a fully-functional MP3 player already and therefore can't justify the purchase.