mrdidd

Reaction score
FM 11 – Leeds Story

Hello,

My name is Stephen Williams; I live in Kent but am a Leeds fan and also a local fan to Ebbsfleet United of the Blue square south. Im also a semi professional footballer but this thread is just to share my story so far of managing Leeds United on FM11.
As it stands im coming up to December; 4th in the league, and away to Liverpool in the quarter final of the Carline Cup.

Player transfers in
Kyle Walker - Tottenham - season loan
Abubakari Yakubu – Free
Abdoulaye Meité – West Brom – Season loan
Yvan Samaria – Saint Pierroise – 2k
Jordi Gomez – Wigan – Season loan
Fabian Carini – Free
Jay Demerit – Free
Ihar Shitov – BATE - £1.4 million- Asked board for funds
Gary o’ Connor – Birmingham – 3 month loan

Player transfers out

Adam Calyton – Notts county – Loan
Will Hatfield – Darlington - Loan
Andy Robinson – Free
Jason Crowe – Free
Richard Naylor - free
Leigh Bromby – Swindon - Free
Yvan Samaria – Stockport - Loan
Joe McCann – Grimsby - Loan

Staff in

Barry Whitbread
Glenn Cockerill
Alan Miller
Bobby Roberts
Colin Suggett

Staff out

Mervyn Day

Im open to any advice you wish to give me, including transfers such as realistic wonder kids, and also I would really appreciate if someone could help me out to stop going over my wage budget and how to make a profit each month rather than losing 500k each month.

Cheers.

try and get mphela. in my leeds save he and wood was awsome(H) get rid of paynter, becchio, and others on big wages

Good luck mate, I'll be following even though you are dirty leeds.
UTO FTB

Although I really like Becchio I will look to offload him and had a look at Mphela and he looks decent, might by him next year. Any ideas for another goalscoring striker as all of my current are like 6 goals in 30 games? And any ideas for a LB or LWB, whoever seems to play there gets booked and sent off, need some one with good discipline as well.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Gone on a disastrous run of form. :(

Picked up just 3 wins in 14 games. Crashed out of both cups without even challenging the opposition. Lost 2 nil to Liverpool away and 1 nil to Derby at home. Been unlucky in some games such as performing well in a game to Burnley but ended up losing 6-1. Please believe when I say it was an even game!

However on the bright side I have managed to buy Jan Kovac for cheap. Even that turned sour after getting injured in his second game. Previous record at his club was 12 goals in 16 games. I recommend him to all. I also have a new stadium allowed for construction and which is due to be finished at the end of the year and improved youth facilities will be finished at the end of the year.

No affence dude, this isn't really much of a story.. It's more like your posting your success, which I believe has it's own thread on the forum? Don't like being a pain, but I clicked to read this and it's just like I'm reading how well your doing..

Much better now

After I introduced a new tactic to my side it has seen a vast improvement in performances. I changed to a 5-3-2 which was an adaptation of the 5-2-1-2 I used early in the season. I t has got me scoring goals and made defence a lot more solid. I have achieved the target set by the media of finishing 15th by securing 11th in the league. Also for next year I have brought in Charlie Austin for 500k who scored plenty of time for Swindon in the previous seasons and Mphela. Both I hope will continue their scoring for Leeds next year.

get riise from fulham, he'll do good in champ