Mr.T aka Mr.Tactician's Tactics Thread

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
Wenger Style Tactics
These are the first tactics I have uploaded to base and I am very proud of them. I back them 1000% as long as you follow the guidelines to the letter.

Rules
Rule No.1
Follow all the rules that are necessary

Rule No.2 (optional)
I use Bubba Ray Tuna's advice on teamtalks for my tactics
Link Here

Rule No.3
Use Touchline instructions:
Right at the beginning of the match pause the game and use these touchline shouts

Retain Possession - Wenger likes his teams to hold on to the ball so this is vital

Pass To Feet - Arsene likes his passing short quick and to FEET

Work Ball Into Box - Although every player is told not to shoot from long range their creative freedom allowed by the tactics makes them shoot long, although this shout doesn't cut down all the long shots it cuts down a lot.

Stay On Feet - This ensures every player tackles whilst staying on their feet this means as they win the ball they are able to quickly pass it to a team mate.

Rule No.4
If using Bubba's team talk advice always make subs between 60-69 mins (unless you need to due to injury/red card)
Substitute any players who are just playing okay/nervously, looking complacent or made mistakes.(Even if its the goal keeper)

Rule No.5
Always substitute your GK at half time if he is playing nervously or made a mistake or looking complacent.

Rule No.6
If you are losing or drawing when you make your mid match subs add these touchline shouts

Overload - Win at all costs simple formula

Take more risks - This means that the more attacking players will try more killer balls often and create more clear cut chances.

*Keep these on regardless of if you concede or score*
I say this as if you score and change it you invite so much pressure that you eventually crack, but if you continue you will have your tails up and most likely score again.

Rule No.7
Stick with it, like any tactic on FM it will throw one crazy result and you will be so giddy then next game your frustrated by a small team and lose 1-0 but thats football *not the tactics*

Rule No.8
All MC's and ST's interchange between themselves so you can play anybody in any position as long as they are at least accomplished in the position. Trust me even in lower league teams a more defensive player can play a killer ball if he is currently playing in the more advanced CM role

Side Note - If you get a red card in your defence or to your goalkeeper sacrifice a striker and sub, if however you get a red card in your midfield or frontline make the other two players more centralised and symmetric and continue as normal. One e.g I was losing 1-0 got a red card and scored 3 goals to lead 3-1 even though I was down to 10 men I did however concede a late silly goal but 3-2 is a great result especially since it was away from home

1st testing team: Getafe - Predicted 18th Finished 7th (Two key players were sold as the board intervened hence the slump, we were 3rd at Christmas)

thanks Mr. T. Shame the friendly advice wasn't mentioned ;)

Yeah I thought about it but the link should suffice

4-4-2 Crossing Bonaza Coming Soon....

4-4-2 Crossing Bonaza Coming Soon....

Nice! Looking for a good tactic for my Chelsea save, I can try it out for you if you like. If not I'll just wait it out like the rest of us. ^^)

Thanks, I've won 4 games in a row with my Arsenal

Nice! Looking for a good tactic for my Chelsea save, I can try it out for you if you like. If not I'll just wait it out like the rest of us. ^^)

Thanks for the offer but still working out some kinks when its ready ill give you a bell