Munir

• Thread starter Thread starter fabbe25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 32K

fabbe25

Reaction score
I`m just wondering how good Munir can get on this years edition! If someone has some screenshots of him in a couple of seasons that would be great! Thanks

Sorry mate cant post screenies for some reason. Just signed him start of 2nd season 11m, playing atm due to Rooney injury. Scored 3 in 3 so far :)

I have to admit, I love him in the game! Granted, he's not the strongest, nor is he good in the air, but he's always able to be there to tap home goals. But he's not only a poacher, but he can score some beautiful goals from outside the box! c: I have to say, buying him for 10.25 mil was the best money I've spent. :3

Very potent as a pure poacher or a more creative trequartista

Couldn't believe his stats when I first saw him.. Is he the best ST wonderkid on FM15?

For me he was very in/out upfront but has really shined since I made him a winger. I think he's thrived in a less physical role.

Playing as a Poacher upfront--41 goals in his 3rd season and going strong in the 4th. (didnt use him much in his first season as i had sturridge and balotelli, mostly played as a sub)
View attachment 323792

Not sure how people get this guy for so cheap. I made offer the first day of my save and Barca still wanted like 50M for him.

He has a release clause. 16.25M $ at the start of the game.

Ah dang no wonder. I bid about 8M Euros then Barca declined and re-negotiated his contract before I could bid again.

Next save, I'll have to try him out

Met release clause , offered 70k a week , signed a new contract with Barca :( :(

I match the release clause and no matter what I offer he signs a new contract with Barca

Are you a bigger club than Barcelona? Because if you aren't, he is not likely to want to leave just for more money.

Back