My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Well after yet another ban it has come to my attention how annoying I actually am to you guys. This is my message. First of all, I will say an apology to the admins I have nnoyed by my stupid need to post uneccasary threads all the time. I am particularly apologizing to redders, JP, lee etc. I am sorry for being generally unkind to people like jclackfulham, redders, kinger, 19-11-08 etc. I am sorry danny, frankie about pestering you for things like sigs, and help with other graphics. I am sorry for anyone else I've ****** off, and and for generally being a real pain in the *** on this site. I've said it a million times before, bit this time I mean it- I vow to change my ways on this site. I'm sorry. Yours sincereley (sp?), Lewis Edwards

Allow this, no need to look for sympathy mate, I think most of us have got over it now

What a FAIL! :)

But at least you admit that you're annoying, how long were you banned for? lol

I'm not looking for sympathy jack, I just feel so bad like I'm sort of alienating people and I don't want that, and andy I have no idea:)

If you could alienate people, you would be pretty awesome to be honest

mate, you stuck up for me when jack, 19-11-08 and max were spamming my story with countless **** about how im a spammer, you dont need to apologize, people need to all just get along and stop crying when people start stories, if you dont like it dont comment or follow, nice to see you back

I never said I disliked you so stop making up bullshit. This is a stupid thread looking for sympathy.

no max, he has been banned 4 times since i joined the site about 1 and a half months ago, he needs to stop getting banned, if it was pointless JP would have come on the thread and closed it, not made a comment

no max, he has been banned 4 times since i joined the site about 1 and a half months ago, he needs to stop getting banned, if it was pointless JP would have come on the thread and closed it, not made a comment
Yes Joe, it's my opinion and he is accusing me of not liking him so in my opinion it's a bullshit thread.

Actions speak louder than words.
That's what I'm determined to prove

I never said I disliked you so stop making up bullshit. This is a stupid thread looking for sympathy.
It's comments like that that get us into these arguments. I've already stated that I'm not looking for sympathy, just forgiveness. Now why is that so hard to accept? I never accused you of disliking me.

That's what I'm determined to prove

It's comments like that that get us into these arguments. I've already stated that I'm not looking for sympathy, just forgiveness. Now why is that so hard to accept? I never accused you of disliking me.
You won't change in my opinion but we'll see.

Max, he doesnt like you for the same reason i didnt used to, you started the argument by giving a harsh opinion mate, why couldnt you just give him a chance

I have no idea who you are lol, but erm yeah good luck

You won't change in my opinion but we'll see.
I didn't mean to make it come across as if I was saying you dislike me, I was just apologizing for our little bicker ages ago

dont apologize to him, you tryed but obviously he doesnt get the message, no offense max

Out of all the forums i have been on in the past, i have never encountered such a forum in which people feel the need to post threads dedicated to apologies or in other cases thread's saying they are leaving for a bit it is quite ridiculous. Considering that only a few people will even be replying to them or if the thread is specifically directed at a few people, its just a waste of time and you can send them a message privately.

Out of all the forums i have been on in the past, i have never encountered such a forum in which people feel the need to post threads dedicated to apologies or in other cases thread's saying they are leaving for a bit it is quite ridiculous. Considering that only a few people will even be replying to them or if the thread is specifically directed at a few people, its just a waste of time and you can send them a message privately.

Arghhh allow these women always being right

dont apologize to him, you tryed but obviously he doesnt get the message, no offense max

I appreciate you stickin up for me but I no what I'm doing, not meaning to sound horrible joe

Status
Not open for further replies.