Status
Not open for further replies.

tomosleigh

Reaction score
Hi all!

My dads been away recently and as a gift for being away so long he purchased football manager for me off one of his friends, the thing is i dont know where he got the game from but its all in russian :/ i have installed the english language pack onto my computer but i just dont know where to put it to change the games language to english

all help will be very much apperciated thanks guys

north wales but i dont see what thats got to do with my problem?

Are you sure you didn't torrent it? Sounds awfully iffy to me ;)

AFAIK the Russian version was the first one leaked.

Hi all!

My dads been away recently and as a gift for being away so long he purchased football manager for me off one of his friends, the thing is i dont know where he got the game from but its all in russian :/ i have installed the english language pack onto my computer but i just dont know where to put it to change the games language to english

all help will be very much apperciated thanks guys

If its a pirate copy you wont get any help from this site. My advice get your dad to buy the proper version if he feels so bad at being away from you for so long.

this has made my day you sound like a orphan go and buy the game

Your date of birth says you are 20 on your profile. Buy the game yourself as you are old enough to have a job.

If your dad has indeed bought you the game he has bought a pirated Russian version. He is now banned from this site permanently!!!!!

Tell him to stop being so cheap and buy you the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.