Reaction score
Intro

After many season's with various Kent League sides I have decided to try my hand at managing a Blue Square South team. My main aim is to one day be offered the chance to manage my beloved Gillingham but until then I shall just try and work my way up the Non-League/Football League pyramid. I have only loaded the English leagues to begin with whilst using a medium sized database. I am currently unemployed after leaving my previous job at the end oflast season. I will holiday the game until I get offered a job where I will continue the story.

Boston United and Droylsden Come Knocking

View attachment 201042View attachment 201043

As you can see from the two images above I was approach by Boston United and Droylsden, both of the BSN. I rejected both the offers because being from the South, I would simply rather manage a club closer to home as I know more about the clubs/players etc in that area.

I am currently holidaying through December so hopefully the new year will hold more luck and I will get a job soon. Keep checking back to see how I geton.

Last edited:
Could it be Dover?

After many weeks of speculation within the local press the Dover Athletic board finally called time on Nicky Forster's short reign as manager. Even though I supported Gillingham, who many Dover fans call there biggest rivals, I was still made one of the favourites to take control. Being only a 20 minute drive from my home I thought this would be the perfect job to start with and decided to go to the press about my interest in the job.

View attachment 201045 View attachment 201046

Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in my application and the job was instead given to David Moss who was also made one of the favourites. David has a lot more experience than I have so was probably a more ideal choice to get Dover out of the trouble that they are in and get them moving back up the table.

View attachment 201047 View attachment 201048

I amnow into January so hopefully more managers will be getting the chop soon, even though my golf has improved greatly with all this time off ;)