My Man Utd team in 2015 (20 screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikedigital

Reaction score
My Man U team in 2015 Screenshots + Game File Link

I manage to keep it going until the start of season in Yr 2015.

I ranked 2nd on the Richest club behind Real on £1.2b
RICHEST CLUB 2015
RichestClub.png

My board give me £102m + 100% transfer income to spend. so far I have £202m. Coz I manage to keep my wage bill on £1.2-£1.3m per week.

TRANSFER BUDGET
TransferBudget.png

My staff team are all fantastic with at least 6 stars on traning on the area that they are good at (spend alot of time to search, tried out and terminate contracts). Apart from the player turn coach during the game.
SENIOR COACHES
SeniorCoaches.png

YOUTH COACHES
YouthCoaches.png

COACHES REPUTATION
CoachesReputation.png

Some staff may not be world class when you see them earlier in the game, but after you win few titles, it will change.

I creat all training to suit positions to just below intensive, no player ever complain and can see stats growing up nicely.

ATT MID TRAINING REPORT
Training2.png

ATT TRAINING REPORT
Training1.png

I have 16 players in the first team with Worldwide reputation and a total £570.5m worth of player in a 27 players first team.

1st Team Total Value
1STTeamValue.png

I have a lot of 3/4 star rating player on my res but all loan out to get me income on loan fee and other team pay their wages.
Res Team
ResTeam.png

I always sign free players with good reputation and can always re-sell once they arrive, if you cannot sell stright away, still offer them to other team, then they will come back with a loan bid with future fees option, always set a high loan fee to the players value or higher and 100% wage, not to bother about future fees, 9 out of 10 times, that player wont accept personal term with the loan team, even if they accepted, you get a loan fee and transfer fee. When they come back from loan which will be much easier to sell, even if you still cant sell them, just loan them out again, this will only cost you about 1-2 months wage per years but can get you millions and millions.

My player sales/loan fee income in 2014 was £170m and 2015 £129m so far.

2014/15 LOAN & SALES TOTAL
PlayerSold2014-2015.png

2015/16 LOAN & SALES TOTAL
PlayerSold2015-2016.png

Some of my young english res players are full internationals, but only a few can play for the first team, but also due to the 8 HG player rules, I had to dig deep to get Richards from City at £70m.

Everytime when international call ups I will at least have 70-80 players out inc under 21.

I spend lots time to ask my scout to find young players, in my under 19 team, I have lots players have 4 stars, however most of them are created by the game as its in 2015.

U-18 TEAM
U18TEAM.png

I use 4-1-2-2-1 (tough match tatic) and 4-1-1-2-2 (normal tatic) depends who I am playing againest, At the first few seasons, I always use 4-1-2-2-1 as its suits the player I have in Utd, then after a few seasons, I can afford better att players, then I switch to the 4-1-1-2-2 tatic, as I have 2 world class DM and MC to protect the back 4 and link to the front 4, so I tend to use it more often.

4-1-2-2-1 TOUGH MATCH TATIC
ToughMatchesTatic.png

I set detailed to who is on wall, who stand on which post, who stay up on freekick or corner, my counter att are very good, about 1 out of 10 result in a goal as I leave 3 players up the field when defending FK or CK.

4-1-1-2-2 NOMAL TATIC
NomalTatic.png

I always shop in the spanish league due to they have minimum release and also always match other teams offer when they try to buy the player I want to buy, then delay till the other team cancel, then go back with a lower bid and always get the player I want with much lower fees.

With your star players wage, let them sign new contract by decrease 5000/1000 at a time (depends on their wage level) until they are not happy to sign anymore, my CR7 still on £120,000 per week in 2015 which is the same as from the starting (he wont sign any contract lower than 120,000) and a team high wage earner, the next one down is Messi on £63.000 per week only. You can also do that by offer high wage to beat off other team try to sign your player or the player you want to sign, then just reduce it later. Please note it does not work on staff. And it does take alot of time, but at the end you get much bigger transfer budget.

FIRST TEAM WAGES
1STTeamWage.png

Please ask me anything that you want to know how I got to this or that after you loaded my game up and had alook.

This is my first post hope you all enjoy it.

There are more screenshots down below.

TITLES WON
Titles.png

PERFECT SEASON 09/10
Unbeaten09-10.png

62 GAMES WITHOUT LOSING
MostGameWithoutLosing.png

7 PLAYERS IN CL DREAM TEAM
EuropeanChampionsCupDreamTeam.png

FIRST TEAM COACH REPORT
1STTeamReport.png

THANKS FOR LOOKING! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. THANKS ALOT

HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD MY GAME FILE!!!! FINALLY GET IT DONE

http://rs474.rapidshare.com/files/264902126/Untitled_Game5.fm

Last edited:
where do u download it from carn't find it mate

hi, I tried to upload the file, its about 93mb, I got the pop out window and its says uploading file, then half hr later, still the same, what can I do?

alt+f9 to take a screenshot and it saves to your Screenshot folder in Documents>Sportsinteractive>Screenshots then attach when posting

alt+f9 to take a screenshot and it saves to your Screenshot folder in Documents>Sportsinteractive>Screenshots then attach when posting

Hi, thanks very much for your help, I updated it with screenshots, please have a look and leave some feedback, thanks alot

Nice post, i always like threads like this to see how other people are doing. Currently trying to turn my Liverpool team into world dominator's at the moment.

I think you've bought way to many quality players. Players like Aguero/Tevez/Richards etc shouldnt be on the bench so i think you should sell them and buy alot of high quality regens.
I think you should buy Vargas for left back to complete a world class team and maybe put Messi out wide and buy a strong CM who can pass the ball about

Also wtf, you loaned out Pato in 2014?? Hes amazing by then

70mil for richards and he's not even in the 1st team?

The reason why I bought Richards was because the 8 HG rule so I can add him to the 25 player list. As my coach tells me that he is only the 8th best Center back in my team or the 3rd best right back, so he can only be in the bench.

By the time in 2015, most good english D are 30+ unless you buy some ramdom player from the game, they are good at like marking, jumping, tackling etc, but fitness, determination work rate are very bad, so only option is Richards. And any of you will put Ramos before Richards for sure. And I use 117m to buy Ramons.!!!!

4SergioRamos.png

He play for me like 20-30 games a season (total game will be around 65-70 depends how far we go in the cups), as I always have 2 completly different team out when play in the cup games, low league position games and the match before big games too.

2MicahRichards.png

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I think you've bought way to many quality players. Players like Aguero/Tevez/Richards etc shouldnt be on the bench so i think you should sell them and buy alot of high quality regens.
I think you should buy Vargas for left back to complete a world class team and maybe put Messi out wide and buy a strong CM who can pass the ball about

Also wtf, you loaned out Pato in 2014?? Hes amazing by then

Hi thanks for your feedback.

I do think I have too much quality player, so the current season, I only spend money on youngsters or free agent, the only target will be another DMC be Etienne Capoue or possible DC Federico Fazio to complete the team.

I do have a big problem on the left back, in my game Vargas is 31, all my players will be demote to the Res when they reach 33 on D and 32 on any other position apart from GK. There is no good DL on the game in 2015, Bale is not the best but he does a good job for me average 7.1x last season when I use him alot. I have another ok DL on Antunes which I loaned out already and Marcelo which complete with Bale for the first team spot.

27GarethBale.png

On the striker issue, I am not too happy too, Rooney (I mostly play Rooney on the AML the first few season before I buy Silva) and Tevez are not doing the job for me for the last few seasons, my goals are mostly from Midfield and Torres, may be its time to change some tatic.

On Pato, when he first join us he was behind, Tevez, Rooney and Torres, but do play at least 25 games a season, get me about 10-12 Goals, so I decide to get Aguero and loan him out, next season Tevez will be 32 and Pato will be back with games under his belt rather than warm my bench and get a few Millions too.

32CarlosTevez.png

10WayneRooney.png

For Messi out wide and new MC.

I only play Messi as MC on my 4-1-2-2-1 Tough Match Tatic, as a Playmaker with free role, as nearly all my ATT MID player can play anywhere, so sometime I put Silva as Playmaker and let Messi out on the left, but in the 4-1-1-2-2 Normal Match Tatic, I will use Messi and put Silva and Mata as sub.

On the MC issue, I would like to buy a worldclass back up for Hamsik, but due to my other MID is Veloso, Moussa Sissoko, Morgan Schneiderlin and Fabian Delph, they can all play DMC and MC and all do a good job for me like with at least averge 7.xx for me, so I didnt thinking of any replacment and they all still only 20 sth.

ManchesterUnited-2.png

Thanks very much

What about Gael Clichy at LB? How old is he?
Search for some world class regens

What about Gael Clichy at LB? How old is he?
Search for some world class regens

Clichy is 30 in 2015 and still with Arsenal, I thought about him before and did make a bid on him for about 20m-30m, however Arsenal rejected (Arsenal wont sell me a thing at all, I offered 120m for Fabregas and still get rejected) I dont think Clichy is worth more than that and he is not going to improve the team like the way Ramos did for me, and he is about the same as Bale and Marcelo apart from Pace, so I didnt go back to make another bid.

22GalClichy.png
27GarethBale-2.png

thanks again

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Nice post, i always like threads like this to see how other people are doing. Currently trying to turn my Liverpool team into world dominator's at the moment.

Please show us some post too, thanks for your feedback

this is quite hard to believe i think
i mean, some of the players you have picked up on frees are unbelieveable.
dos santos etc.
you will refute any use of FMRTE but it seems likely that you did.

dont think the lad cheated now.. look at the transfers and all united are a team who can attract anyone

How did you get such ridiculous staff?

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

First of all, may be because I am using UTD, so I can have a such good team background staff already, they have like 5 coaches with 6 stars on certain area and the board allow you to have 26 Coaches

I spend alot of time on setting up things before click the first CONTINUE, normally spend about 2 hrs to get tatic, training, shotlist, staff, transfer list, which youngster/players get contract extenstion, who will get loan out etc etc. The staff bit always the longest, as you cannot shortlist them so you cannot reload them out such as tatic and shotlist.

Here is a few good coaching staff for my cuerrent team.

Andre Vilas Boas: I signed him from Inter for about 1m but well worth it, with 6 stars on Attacking, Shooting, Ball Control, and Set Pieces.

Fabio Mahseredjian: I signed him from Internacional from Brazil as a Fittness coach, then offer him as a coach, he has 6 stars on Attacking, Shooting, Ball Control, Set Pieces, Strength and Aerobic

Manuel Delgado Meco: I signed him from free agent, he has 7 stars on Strength and Aerobic.

Fernando Moraes: I signed him from Palmeiras from Brazil as a coach, he has 6 Stars on Goalkeeping and Tatics, due to not many coaches can get to 6 stars on TATIC, I do not think there is more than 5 coaches can get tatic on 6 stars in the game, he will be good for any team.

Inaki Bergara: He is already with UTD when you start the game and he has 6 stars with Defending and this is an area thet I again find it very hard to get coaches with 6 stars on Defending.

Honornable mention

Massimiliano Favo: He was my Assistant Manager and he has 6 stars on tatic and Attacking (if I remember correctly), after he left, I tried out about 10, 15 coaches to get the tatic training back to 6 stars.

Tips to get coaches in

Do not narrow down by reputation, I get lots of coach from unknown and turn out worldclass.

At first you may not able to get all training area to 6 stars, but most of the training area should be 4-5 stars from what you already have from your team, try to improve one area at a time, the good time to sign those coaches is after the Jan transfer window, as after you make some new signings, then the rest of money will be no use, they will not carry over to next season, as they will get pay to shareholders, so get some quality stuff in.

Sign them with 1 or 2 years contarct only, as if they are not good with what you already have, u can just sack them and pay not much fees, I picked up some nice 5 stars coaches from Brazil for just a few hundred quid per week, if offer them a good contract, if not may be just around £100000 to sack them, wont do you any bad if you in a medium to large sz club.

Coaches do get improve in ability overtime, and sometimes decrease too, like it was 6 stars then some period will back to 5 stars then back up again, you do have to keep an eye on what area they are doing and may be change them round abit if you have the required depth on ur coaching team.

Sign near retire player when they already have staff attributes, in my game players like Vieira, Cannavaro and Materazzi all turn out as good coaches, so keep an eye on them.

Thanks again

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

this is quite hard to believe i think
i mean, some of the players you have picked up on frees are unbelieveable.
dos santos etc.
you will refute any use of FMRTE but it seems likely that you did.

Hi, thanks for your feedback, here is how I did it with signing free players.

I spend alot of time to add players to my shortlist, any one from £5m up, there is nothing you can go if the team offer new contract to the player they already have.

However, by adding those players to your shortlist, when they are free for clubs to sign normally from 1 Jan, then clubs will after them or once you offer them a contract other teams will do so too. So I always offer them the highest wages and signing on fee possible, so most of time they will accept it, but then you delay until the player cancel the transfer, then offer him a contract to what you think is suitable. At that time, for some reason, teams wont offer those free players anymore contract, as the free players rejected them and those club will not be interest in them anymore, then you pick up a free player on a suitable contract.

But, it may not go like this all the time, if its a big player, then even the player cancel the transfer, they may re-signed with his own club, and other teams may come back too, so you will have to keep repeating the above method until you get the player, there is also a risk that the player wont sign for you due to cancel transfer so many time, but if you using big teams, that shouldnt be a problem.

If you play in the EPL, you will find that you will not able to sign from your rival team until June, by the time those free agent may be picked up from oversea leagues, here is what you can do if you really want to sign the player.

Once you see teams from oversea offer contract to those players, you place a bid like £40m or £100m, then you get the chance to offer him a contract together with teams from oversea's contract, most likely they will accept yours and repeat the above method, then sign him in June when he is free to sign with EPL team.

THis method does take alot of time, but this game is a time killer anyway.

Thanks again

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

dont think the lad cheated now.. look at the transfers and all united are a team who can attract anyone

Hi thanks for your feedback

I explain to the user how I get this done, please go and have a read

Thanks again

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

mate can u upload your game

Hi, I tried to upload it, but may be because the file is too big 92.8mb, I wait about half an hour and it still says file is uploading please wait, so I give up after trying twice.

However if you want the game, send me a private message with your email address, then I can send it that way, I think it will be much easier, this way, no one will see your email address apart from me.

Or anyone see this reply and have any suggestion for me to upload the game, pleases let me know, I will try my hardest to load it up for you guys.

thanks again

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate you taking the time to explain and give me the info.

x

wow hoe old are rooney, ronaldo, aguero & ramos by then ? :O

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate you taking the time to explain and give me the info.

x

Hi, dont worry, hope you can get the players you like with this method, hope it works for you, thanks

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

wow hoe old are rooney, ronaldo, aguero & ramos by then ? :O

ROONEY IS 29
RONALDO IS 30
AGUERO IS 27
RAMOS IS 29

so still very young in football

thanks

Would be more impressive if you were a team that was a challenge to get to that status, but United? I mean come on aint hard is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.