My New Stadium

Tratus

Reaction score
Guys, check this out. The board built me a new stadium to be completed in 2016 but look what happened when we moved in. NO NAME!!!

Any ideas?

Or any idea how I can give it a name or download an editor that will let me edit the name.

yeah, i made the club then played from the BS North all the way to the prem and my stadium was there but the new stadium doesnt have a name.

Is that FM 08 or FM 09.. becouse i dont have stadium information or training facilities info. in FM 09 ... wierd

Is that FM 08 or FM 09.. becouse i dont have stadium information or training facilities info. in FM 09 ... wierd

its FM09. your stadium info is on the information screen, just click the VIEW tab.

Ha thanks for it :D my pitch condition is terible :D
and i made a few board requests for expanding the stadium but they dont wont to do it.. have any idea why ? :D

Ha thanks for it :D my pitch condition is terible :D
and i made a few board requests for expanding the stadium but they dont wont to do it.. have any idea why ? :D

depends on your stadium expantion capacity or the attendance %. you need at least 90% attendance for the entire season before the board will consider an expantion.

My curenty capatitation is 3065... and average attendance is 2940... so it's more then 90% and this is all the season.. and i have 24M play in europe and so :D i made a several request and the response is always that they are already willing to expand the stadium.. but my first request was 5-6 seasons away.. :D

just keep asking then maybe at the end of the seaon you'll get more seats.

My Man City stadiums selling out every week and for the last 5 seasons ive been asking theboard for an expansion but they say they cant because the council wouldnt grant planning permission or something, so surely they would just build another stadium? :S

I have that same problem on Burnley, I expanded my stadium to a 30k seater, and am getting 28-29k per week. I asked for an expansions but council wouldn't grant the planning permission. Does this mean I cant expand again?

My Man City stadiums selling out every week and for the last 5 seasons ive been asking theboard for an expansion but they say they cant because the council wouldnt grant planning permission or something, so surely they would just build another stadium? :S

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the council won't allow you to build an expansion due to the space it takes so why would building another stadium (That would be larger) persuade the council otherwise?

Did you get the upgrade at the end of the first season? The board have just announced a 12000 seat upgrade for me :D

different site

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the council won't allow you to build an expansion due to the space it takes so why would building another stadium (That would be larger) persuade the council otherwise?
Because the stadium would be built at a different site.
This happens in real life and the game.

Because the stadium would be built at a different site.
This happens in real life and the game.
What he said XD

Did you get the upgrade at the end of the first season? The board have just announced a 12000 seat upgrade for me :D
And yeah ive got that, upgraded to 60,000 seater and my lowest attendance this season has been 58,000 oO)