my tactic's left and right striker have same roles and settings but play differently?

Reggaezal

Reaction score
Not sure if i gotta post this here or in the players section, but im playing a 4-1-2-3.

i have poachers(or inside forwards, i change them once a while) on the outer 2 striker slots and a deep lying forward in the middle.

The two outer poachers have the exact same setting but robinho plays on the left and pato plays on the right. Robinho regularly gets 8 hour goal droughts, but pulls assists up,down,left and right.

Pato on the other hand has like 1/5th of the assists robinho has but turns out to be my 2nd or 3rd top scorer. Should i be worried that they are playing differently even with the same instructions?? But it turns out good results so im not really complaining ^^)

Could be a load of reasons Robinho might just feel more comfortable passing from the left rather than scoring and Pato may feel very confident shooting from the right forward position. Set them to swap positions, will make them a lot harder to mark out the game and it should even the goal and assists thing out.

Just read that you said Robinho is assisting from everywhere haha its abit late, I wasn't concentrating... Try the swapping anyway if you have time and let me know how it goes :)

Last edited:
The two outer poachers have the exact same setting but robinho plays on the left and pato plays on the right. Robinho regularly gets 8 hour goal droughts, but pulls assists up,down,left and right.

Pato on the other hand has like 1/5th of the assists robinho has but turns out to be my 2nd or 3rd top scorer. /QUOTE]

Pato has the ppm - get's into the opposition area- thats why.

Try the swapping anyway if you have time and let me know how it goes :)

Defence was shredded to pieces, but robinho is more used to playing on the left, and he can shoot using both legs. Pato is waaaay more effective on the right, his left leg isnt bad but he just loves running on the right, which brings me to......

Pato has the ppm - get's into the opposition area- thats why.

yup. just noticed. i dont think i can get him to un-learn that ppm since my assistant reccomended me to set that as it is.

don't it's by far the best ppm in the game imo:) just play him as a winger instead of inside forwardand magic happens:)

Should i get robinho to learn that too? since he is already good at pulling assists, maybe i can increase his goal rate by making him learn that ppm? He currently has a 430 minute goal drought lol :mad: