Who is this one girl off the ads that are on these boards

CraigSaph

Reaction score
Does anyone know who this lady is?

She is hot as and it is doing my head not knowing

whowhowho.jpg

Lmao, this is one sad thread. xD

Haha, it is sad! I need to know.

She keeps popping up with her sluttish pout. I'm sure I know her name but it has just been beyond on me!! It is killing me

Obsess much?
Obviously the ads are doing their job....

I'm close to signing up to "sexintheuk.com" just to see if I can find out!! :p

Be honest though lads, who wouldn't wear her like a feedbag...

Seems to me like you'd go for any half-naked girl, ad or no-ad....

Are you telling me you wouldn't go for a half naked girl who looked like that?!

Depends what STD. I reckon she is worth crabs, possibly a touch of thrush :D

Mate, you NEED to get some, and fast....with the state you're in, you'll probably go insane in a few hours....

LMAO - best thread I've seen, it caught my eye ;) lol... She ain't worth any STD - just wear a condom and hope for the best ;)... shes not that nice tho...

I'll stay sane. I've got a girlfriend. I'm just open about these things

It isn't even that she is that beautiful. She just looks like she might make the best **** going! I'm sure i've seen her face in ****

'the best **** going' lmao, i wouldnt disagree, id rather the real thing than ****, get ******, ask a girl out, and have a 1 night stand :)... craig s, ur hamachi down too mate?

What are you gonna do when you find out her name huh? Whatever happens, she'll still be an ad girl on your computer screen; who now apparently.. could have std.

Yeah, just answer my question!

In answer to your question muhamamdafandi-im gonna have such a big wank that my ***** will look like a ghostbuster gun in action!! That answer your question?