My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

IPSWICH -WON PREMIERSHIP-SEASON TWO

ZoZxO.jpg

ZoahY.jpg

ZogcZ.jpg

ZorPJ.jpg

ZoNzn.jpg

ZoUAB.jpg

Zoiqc.jpg

I hope all images are working fine.​

Last edited:
lf new club to menage,any sugestions?

want to try Sourtitoutsi transfer data update.

Take someone from league 2... or leyton orient should be a huge challenge they droped from league 2 this season so take them to EPL :)

My next club will be Coventry I just created game checked squad and budget and decided to play with 3 strikers formation.

Most probably first season I will play with default squad and ambition is to win division.

I will use my 4-3-3 atractive formation.

Did you use only the 4-3-1-2 on first page ?

Yes

But i play all my tactics ,depends what team i have.

Now with Coventry using 4-3-3 with default squad and destroying division.

Last edited:
Coventry season one undefeated

ZFl3v.jpg

ZF16V.jpg

ZFpb5.jpg

ZFGkQ.jpg

ZFVg1.jpg

ZFh8D.jpg

ZFnFA.jpg

ZF8B6.jpg

No any money for wages,so basicly I played all season with default squad.

Needed left foot striker so I retrained Jones also I learned him to use placed shots.

All 3 of my strikers scored more then 25 goals.

I was having only 4 central midfilders so sometimes I have been forced to use central defenders in that role......

I am hoping that I can win Leauge one in next season,even I dont have money but I will try to loan 4-5 players.

Last edited:
COVENTRY SEASON TWO-CHAMPION

ZJ9uZ.jpg

ZJRXJ.jpg

ZJtHn.jpg

ZJ2nB.jpg

ZJ3cc.jpg

Again Jodi Jones won best player avard he is becoming legend here.

Now I am in Championship I will try to loan few talented Uk youngsters to fill my bench.

I have 4m for transfers but still probably I will not buy nobody because my club stature is low to bring wonderkinds.

View attachment 87823View attachment 87822View attachment 87821View attachment 87820

so i decided to start a save where i will play the matches(Instant result only in friendlies and Cup matches), i seen that u have great success with it posting your saves on youtube.
Only played first few matches so far so good,
All matches started with counter mentality,
when leading by one or two goals changing one striker to Anchorman and for last 10mins to Contain
will post my progress......

you can download latest Transfer updates from Sortirusi site.

I will do you have any idea for new club.

U usually playing just one season :).and then changing teams or leaving uz empty for 5 months :) so maybe lets find something where you can build a dynasty for 3-5 seasons, or take a challenge for example sir.a.ferguson challenge!

striker

Pls help the strikers on the left and right like shooting instead of passing to the middle striker to score all the goals