Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried with bornemouth at FMT, and results never came even close on what i expected from what i saw on OP :/ not even making chances to score :(

• Sad
Reactions: ByH
Tried with bornemouth at FMT, and results never came even close on what i expected from what i saw on OP :/ not even making chances to score :(
I lacked consideration for touch users. Attach screenshot with personal instructions.
Thank you for your follow.

Attachments

• Barcelona_ Player.png
    Barcelona_ Player.png
    264 KB · Views: 390
  • Barcelona_ Player-2.png
    Barcelona_ Player-2.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Barcelona_ Player-3.png
    Barcelona_ Player-3.png
    262 KB · Views: 314
  • Barcelona_ Player-4.png
    Barcelona_ Player-4.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Barcelona_ Player-5.png
    Barcelona_ Player-5.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
no problem , thanks for your screen shots but the tactic is the same in both versions i dont need to copy something out there :) just seems didnt work in 2 saves to me , not even with freezing /contition tool to see if that was any of my mistake . anyway thank u , keep working on ur nice formations :)

no problem , thanks for your screen shots but the tactic is the same in both versions i dont need to copy something out there :) just seems didnt work in 2 saves to me , not even with freezing /contition tool to see if that was any of my mistake . anyway thank u , keep working on ur nice formations :)
DId you manage to import the tactic or just use the screenshots initially? Slightly confused as you wouldn't have had the PIs otherwise.

is this another one that works for 10 games or is it a real one we can use for more than 1 season ? 5 games 0 victories : another **** tactic!!!!

Last edited:
DId you manage to import the tactic or just use the screenshots initially? Slightly confused as you wouldn't have had the PIs otherwise.
That one i said is there was not point of screen shots since its the same tactic that plays at FM and at FMT, the only matters that can effect is if that havent ''updated'' any of these patch between them. FM/FMT. you can see at your own at my screen that this is the same as the guy uploaded wth my FMT. i tested both at FM,FMT, and the tactic didnt work for me , this is what i said nothing more, i really like his tactic and i love this formation but unfurnately my results didnt came even close with what he posted at OP. :( i like his inspirations that give people something more than the rest ,even he dont touch 20'' i really like how he thinks at his tactics.
1579349671982.png

Last edited:
hye ByH.. already test 2 match with chelsea.. vs again norwich and newcastle seem this tactic for me not working very well.. lose to norwich 1-2 and to newcastle lose 0-3.. dont what happen..

Well the table-screenshot is identical to the one he uses for his "PepBBak" tactic, so who knows what's actually correct.

its the tactic updated too?
yes, updated it.

I strengthened my tactics by using most of the players as Youth in the second season.

Players CA in the second season are the middle or upper-middle of the league.

Well the table-screenshot is identical to the one he uses for his "PepBBak" tactic, so who knows what's actually correct.
PepBBak41041, DalaiLama4141 and ANeSSa352 are used as sub tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.