transferking

Reaction score
So, third attempt to win Serie A (2xsecond behind Inter and Milan respectively)

My current squad (playing wide 4321)
GK: Amelia, De Sanctis, Boucher
RB: Corchia, Appiah
LB: Taiwo, Robinson
CB: Hummels, Burdisso, P. Cannavaro, Santacroce plus Situ and top regen in youth's and Fazio on loan
DMC: Gago, N'Zonzi
MC: Hamsik, Ganso, Rosicky, Kevin plus top notch regen coming up (ATM in the level of Kevin)
AMR: Torje, Sosa
AML: Lavezzi, superb regen (decent serie a material ATM)
ST: Cavani, Derdiyok

How would you sell, loan and buy... 48M in the bank. Dont be too shy and shoot suggestions! Some home-grown talent wouldn't be too bad at all.

If you are the 'transferking' then surely you don't need any suggestions ;)

I would suggest buying a top class young goalkeeper like De Gea (if he is available) or Renan.

Lucas as he can play centre midfield and on the wings and then a young striker, maybe Sergio Araujo.

Id say Marco Verratti now because he would improve by now and could prove to be a really good signing, Andrea Poli as DM for backup at least. How about Gervinho if hes not picker up by another team? Id also suggest you get Martin Zeman to play AML and play lavezzi up front

If you are the 'transferking' then surely you don't need any suggestions ;)

I would suggest buying a top class young goalkeeper like De Gea (if he is available) or Renan.

Lucas as he can play centre midfield and on the wings and then a young striker, maybe Sergio Araujo.

thx,
Boucher is young (20y) and upcoming - at the moment I've decided to stick with Amelia and De Sanctis, although Boucher is already good enough to play in Serie A if needed.
Lucas has left to Barca and would've had the same problem as Araujo anyway - non EU :( I've wasted this years single transfer to mentioned future star centre-back from Ivory Coast.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Id say Marco Verratti now because he would improve by now and could prove to be a really good signing, Andrea Poli as DM for backup at least. How about Gervinho if hes not picker up by another team? Id also suggest you get Martin Zeman to play AML and play lavezzi up front

have you personal experience with Verratti - will he grow to top midfielder? Or, asked another way: will he be better than Kevin (as they both are attack minded mids)?
Poli wont join me. What about Crisetig, Inter is asking appr 7M?
Gervinho has joined Sunderland, Lavezzi is a real gem in AML as inside forward (with Cavani as ST of course and Golden Ball winner), Zeman may be considered as back-up though...

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

also, I'm giving a hard thinking about the situation in left-back position: do you think combination Taiwo - young Robinson is good enough or ...? If no, then who would you suggest - what about Träsch (his versatility seems to be simply brilliant)?

Yes ive had experience with verratti and hes great,Robinson of my beloved Liverpool turns out to be a great LB in a few years!! i think he would be 19 right now so id say let him continue his development and buy him next season **** be ready. Trasch would be good actually he'll cover like 7 positions i think

Luca Antonelli for left back. Got him for Napoli, never looked back after. Brilliant player.

Yup, second season. Think some English club (could be WBA) bought it. £1.1M

He was fantastic at LB after I retrained him :p shame :(

Yup, Vitale has left, also Antonini is reluctant to join us (still, he is from champions AC Milan, me being runner-up).

ATM I do feel the best thing to do is to sign Träsch for appr. 8M - he will cover LB, RB, DM and MC.

Paloschi is available for 4M, negotiations ongoing, but I guess I'll grab him if possible. Another question should I sell/loan Derdiyok then or not? (Update: no, he doesn't want to join oO))

Some more: is De Jong a good deal for 3M?; Asamoah 8M?; Ben Arfa (for cover to Lavezzi) 5,5M?

Last edited:
Asamoah would be a better option than aging De Jong and I think maybe there are better options than Ben Arfa. Simon Vukcevic?

Asamoah choose Roma (ahead of me and Milan), dont know why. But I hope 3M for De Jong isnt bad, considering I also have Gago and Träsch if needed is position. Board accepted 8,5M offer from Liverpool for N'Zonzi.

"Cover for Lavezzi in AML" has been solved with loan of Shaqiri.

What do you think about the situation CB postion: Hummels, G. Burdisso, Cannavaro, Santacroce, Situ plus Fazio loaned out and regen (decent Serie A level)?

did you start any of your serie a games? if your happy with the way your defence is performing no need to get one more i think you have quality CBs but get Trasch for his versatility if you need a CB get Scott Dann :D

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Or Ondrej Mazuch of Anderlecht