NBA Manager?

pebleco

Reaction score
I've played FM for years now, and have only been following the NBA for a few years now. I have tried to find a NBA manager much like FM. However, i haven't come across one, and therefore i was wondering if anyone here knows of one that i could play!

Thanks

There is a web-based game called "True Basketball Manager'' but it doesn't look that good imo. I think your best bet would be to get 2k12, start an Association mode and if you don't want to play the games then you could just simulate or watch the AI play for you.

Yeah I play 2k11 and 12 and they are brilliant games! However, it's just not as in depth as football manager. That's like saying, if you can't play football manager, play a Fifa 12 career mode. For me, it's not the same. I will check out "True Basketball Manager" though thanks! Maybe there is a market for an NBA equivalent of football manager?

I think I tried a game called World Basketball Manager and looked good, though in all honesty I'm not sure basketball is particularly suited to simulations a la FM especially the ME/tactical aspects, I mean should you coach every single play for 48 minutes?

best basketball simulation I played was College Hoops by 2K sports where you could build your own legacy in college basketball starting at obscure colleges, hiring staff, tracking and recruiting prospects since their high school years, was quite fun.