Hello guys, let me know if you find my tactics interesting...I'll be here as often as possible to help with any questions you may have

how i know if opponents are playing long balls?

3D… sorry I don’t think you can’t know on a instant. You can only read it Off the game play in 3D
I have a few other very good tactics if you’re interested… but it’s situation based… for example, I have formations that would always win against 442 and another formation that would always win against 532 or 5212… I could document it and find a way to send you the files and the situation to use them

I have a few other very good tactics if you’re interested… but it’s situation based… for example, I have formations that would always win against 442 and another formation that would always win against 532 or 5212… I could document it and find a way to send you the files and the situation to use them
@Ese_P Can you share your knowledge with us, please? :)

can you share them