need advice on how to improve my west brom team please urgent!

Reaction score
hello i just finished my west brom season i came 7th overall and won the F.A. cup
my top scorers were
shane long 15
simon *** 13
alberto bueno 10 just in the league for all.

olsson long, brunt, and mulumbu were highest rated players

my future transfer are
asmir begovic
carlos fierro
lazar markovic
idriss saadi (my scouts looked to have drop a cod with him)

i sold jerome thomas, and want to get rid off fulop, gera, scharner, mcaunley, odemwinge, tchoyi, morrison and andrews

the rest are still at west brom
and i brought in hobbit bermundez, alberto bueno, carlos lazaro and carlos diogo

plus im not sure if i should renew steven reid or diogo's contract

i also next season want to give game time to my great youth prospects george thorne, scott allan, lazaro, my new signings and craig dawson.

i also have joe mattock and chris wood returning from loans and need to know if they are good premier league players

i need everyone to give me their suggestions of other players i could sell, and people who i can bring in bear in mind i want my prospects to get games to progress,
i personally think i need a good 4 star or above centre back, a good RB and LB if mattock isnt good enough and i dont think jones is anywhere near good enough and a goal scorering midfielder and a fast winger
plus maybe a 20 goal plus striker

i dont know my transfer budget yet but i imagine with me selling 10 players and being in europe it possible be all together 20 million or more with players sold and board budget.
so can everyone suggest some great players for me

also wigan QPR and sunderland went down plus villareal went down in spain so if that helps anyone

plus my personal shortlist is this
gylfi sig the guy at swansea
adem ljajic
giovanni dos santos
karim ait fana
neil taylor
luca lezzerini
are the main people i am looking at but i need a quality CB so can everyone please give there suggestions and i hope you all know the west brom team from 2011 it would help loads