Need defender for Reading!

GregorConnor

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm Reading and have recently been promoted to the premier division, but my defenders are failing me :( I've got Mark Beevers who is still young and Andre Bikey who doesn't stop arguing with the refs and gets sent off or yellow carded in almost every game! Anyone know a good center back? :)

Hi mate, well gratz on getting promoted er.. i think you cud sign Rusol the Ukraining (spelling), hes awsome got spl player of the year in my first season, good luck ;)

maybe buy greg halford. he can be a good attacker at the same time as a defender.

Thanks for your suggestions :) found a complete star called Ivan Marcano who plays for Racing! BUT, he rejected my contract haha :( Any more suggestions?

I've also got a promoted with Reading in the 1st season and looking for some tips. I think that Cisse is a brilliant CB if you havn't sold him

I've also got a promoted with Reading in the 1st season and looking for some tips. I think that Cisse is a brilliant CB if you havn't sold him

I sold Cisse to Kobenhavn for 3 mil, he didn't perform that well for me. Kevin Doyle basically single handedly won the league for me! Scoring 30 goals in the league, i just sold him to Man City for 6 mil cause he wanted to move to a bigger club although i'm 5th in the Premier League!!

I've just bought Henok Goitom (striker) from Valladolid for 5 mil he's scored 11 in 10 games!

The quest for a center back is over :) bought Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax. Thanks for your suggestions though!