Need help.

• Thread starter Thread starter fanfcufa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 888

fanfcufa

Reaction score
How to play against team which uses tactics 4-3-3.

The team has high-speed forwards who possess equipment and can quietly pass my defense.

If I use game on flanks or ball control, usually they play on counterattacks which are very dangerous at such forwards.

I won, but game wished to leave the best. Therefore I would like that you helped will create tactics at which at me game advantage.

save Xekc.fm

Who can pick up tactics, the request to make a screenshot with statistics.

Who will help all thanks.

How to play against team which uses tactics 4-3-3.
c25ecef7321ft.jpg

The team has high-speed forwards who possess equipment and can quietly pass my defense.

If I use game on flanks or ball control, usually they play on counterattacks which are very dangerous at such forwards.

I won, but game wished to leave the best. Therefore I would like that you helped will create tactics at which at me game advantage.

save Xekc.fm

Who can pick up tactics, the request to make a screenshot with statistics.

Who will help all thanks.

Is that your team or the opponents ?.

Is that your team or the opponents ?.
The screenshot which I showed is my opponent.

Structure of my team, it is possible to look having downloaded the file to Save.

The screenshot which I showed is my opponent.

Structure of my team, it is possible to look having downloaded the file to Save.

I am sorry, but very few people will download it. Perhaps you could post some screens ?

Here that turns out, if I try to supervise a ball, the percent possession of a ball and accuracy of transfers happens and more, but the quantity of the created moments my rival is a lot of.
Pay attention on a screenshot:
- on quantity of blows.
- On quantity of the dangerous moments.

But also I want to note accuracy of passes of my team.
At halfbacks and forwards of my team they are higher than at players of the rival, at such good game in a pass mine don't create the moments.

I am sorry, but very few people will download it. Perhaps you could post some screens ?
If I do screenshots, people simply won't understand me, as game in Russian.

Here players of my team.

Last edited:
At game against team which plays according to the scheme 4-3-3 with fast and technical forwards, I have following problems:
- At ball loss, there is a fast counterattack.
- Good repassing before my penalty area.
- Bonded areas when at the rival flank defenders are connected constantly open.
- The forward at an entrance in my penalty area, pulls together 2 players, thereby to pair of players remain without supervision, follows there a lumbago, they need to get to gate only.

In 1 post I threw off the kept game for this purpose that tested the tactics against team of the rival.

Back