need players for real madrid!!

Speedylad123

Reaction score
i have just started a new game with real madrid and i would like to know if anyone has any ideas and have signed them before and it has worked for them...if so then can u tell me the instructions and tactics to use them with THANKS :P

for starters get a world class striker like villa or huntelaar who will bring the goals and i have a formation which has brought my bury team from league 2 up to the championship in two years:
st..............st
aml .......................... amr
mc
dmc
dl ........ dc ....... dc ...... dr
gk

have the DL and DR with arrows up,
have the DC and DC with arrows down,
The DMC with an arrow down and MC with arrow up,
the AMr and AML with arrows up

and you you need a classy midfielder like angelo palombo or veloso hope this all comes into use.

gk.casillas
cb.canavarro
cb.pepe
wbr.ramos(arrow up)
wbl.marcelo(arrow up)
dm.lassana diarra(arrow down)
dm.gago(arrow down)
cm.sneijder(arrow up)
F.L.robben(arrow right)
F.R.higuain(arrow left)
st.van nistelrooy

seems crazy but it works

gk.casillas
cb.canavarro
cb.pepe
wbr.ramos(arrow up)
wbl.marcelo(arrow up)
dm.lassana diarra(arrow down)
dm.gago(arrow down)
cm.sneijder(arrow up)
F.L.robben(arrow right)
F.R.higuain(arrow left)
st.van nistelrooy

seems crazy but it works

i thought on fm 09 you cant have arrows to the side?

i thought on fm 09 you cant have arrows to the side?

yeh thats what i thought . . this is on my mates game with madrid , he won the league 3 years running, i just tried an i cant move the arrows to the side either lol :SD

yeh thats what i thought . . this is on my mates game with madrid , he won the league 3 years running, i just tried an i cant move the arrows to the side either lol :SD

lol you confused me abit there. :)

If you mean on the tactics screen, hold right click and you can only move the arrows up and down on this FM, unlike previous versions where you could get your keeper to run and accompany your striker when your team has the ball :P

Back