Need young cheap quality Left Back!

• Thread starter Thread starter ruivinho
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 43K

ruivinho

Reaction score
I'm in my first season of a Lazio save and a few days before transfer window shuts Radu my solid LB has basically given me no option but to sell him to Napoli who keep bidding..

I will need a replacement who will be top quality and cheap, (anything under 5mil) ???

preferably the player would be young-ish,

who are the best cheap young left backs on 15 anyway?

There is a big problem in general for the DL position...as far as i can tell there is no such player for <5m...the top young players are Ricardo Rodriguez, Jonathan Silva, Jose Luis Gaya, Layvin Kurzawa but i don't think you can buy any of them.maybe someone else has a better suggestion but being in Serie A anyone worse than the ones i mentioned wont ne good enough for you...try Stafylidis, Insua or Willems but don't expect them to turn into TOP QUALITY

Andrew Robertson though he won't be inexpensive to get from Hull City.

Your best bet is Gino Peruzzi. He IS a rb but plays pretty well at lb even though he's not rated "comfortable".

Other cheap natural lbs are: tagliafico and insua (though they are non eu and you may have exercised already your quota of two).

Emerson (Palmieri) is maybe too young but is a wonderkid so he'll improve fast given matches.

Your best bet is Gino Peruzzi. He IS a rb but plays pretty well at lb even though he's not rated "comfortable".

Other cheap natural lbs are: tagliafico and insua (though they are non eu and you may have exercised already your quota of two).

Emerson (Palmieri) is maybe too young but is a wonderkid so he'll improve fast given matches.

I bought Peruzzi start of the window, Top right back and that let me get rid of Konko and Cavanda for bids above their value.

I've just bought a very young portugese LB from Heerenveen, Ruben Barbosa i think his name is. 5 star potential from my assistants scout report. Sold Lulic to Fiorentina which funded him

As short term, you could look at Nicola Murru who is young and has a lot of growth

There is a young spanish left back called Sàul that does the job. Get him for a 750k bargain.

Bernat for under 5mill to lazio 1st season? help the guy out instead of suggesting the 1st well known full back that comes to mind.

Insua hes about 23/24 and is from Argentina, would say thats your best bet if you havent used your 2 non EU transfers.

I can vouch for Insua, got him for 2.5m in the January window. He does play better as a wingback than a fullback for me though, so keep that in mind :)

Jonny from Celta,only 4 mil but a future World class full back ! Good luck,he worth any money !

Aaron Cresswell? I've never bought him, as have only ever managed West Ham. But he turned into England's starting LB

Balanta can be used at LB or CB - possible to develop him into one of best in world in either position.

Might be a bit more than 5mil.

Sallahi from Bayern always performs decent for me, is more of a natural wing back though, but can be picked up for well under a million

Fabio Daprela from Palermo is brillant!
At the end of my first season at Manchester United I bought him to back-up Shaw but he ended up outplaying him the entire second season.
He has really good solid all round stats, still pretty young-ish and only cost me £1.5m at the end of the first season!

Back