World's most annoying goalkeepers?

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 11K
I

iNickStuff

People say that there's no such thing as an "annoying goalkeeper",it's either because they are really good at what they do or the team that keeps trying to score against the goalkeeper are just not good enough.There are such things as the best and worst goalkeepers,but the most annoying? Well,this thread allows you to express your frustrations at goalkeeprrs you find the most annoying or jealous at because of how good they are or their unwillingness to concede a goal when you are dying to beat a team that are worth peanuts to yours.

I'll start it off with quite a few:
-Peter Cech of Chelsea
-Pepe Reina of Liverpool
-Manuel Almunia of Arsenal
-Jussi Jaaskelainen of Bolton Wanderers
-Wayne Hennessey of Wolverhampton Wanderers
-Gomes of Tottenham Hotspur
-Ricardo of Real Betis

Care to suggest more?

Last edited:
Why've you put Manuel Almunia of Liverpool?

Craig Gordan. Hes like superman on speed when I play against him.

Why've you put Manuel Almunia of Liverpool?

Whoops.Gonna change that:$

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Although I loved Shay Given at Newcastle United,I hate him at Manchester City - so yeah,Shay Given.

I don't really get it, are we basically posting which keepers we don't like because they're good?

i hated jens lehmann dunno why oO)

I don't really get it, are we basically posting which keepers we don't like because they're good?

But still,it's a thread specifically made not to hate goalkeepers that are good,but rather annoy us - because they're good.Clear difference.

But still,it's a thread specifically made not to hate goalkeepers that are good,but rather annoy us - because they're good.Clear difference.

OK.... Joe Hart in FM

While I was playing FM10,and although he's not a goalkeeper,he just ****** me off when he wanted this in his contract:

View attachment 23150

When he rejected two other ones..

Shay Given. The traitor... :mad:

Alright mate just because I didn't get something there's no need to be so sarcastic :S

I'm not being sarcastic.It was a joke.Geez.All I said was that it is a thread that let's people talk about goalkeepers they find annoying when they come across them in a football match.That's all.

¬_¬

I hate playing against Victor Valdes for some reason. Although when I signed him I changed my mind.

Any keeper that saves a shot really ¬_¬

In league 2 - Schmeical is very hard to beat for me anyway... Atletico Madrid's goaly is amazingly tough to beat.Sergio Asenjo isn't it? Very fast off his line.

its not really a keeper its just when you play some relegation candidates near to the end of the season thier keepers seem so hard to beat

Artur Boruc in real life and in the game the guy is a ******