World's most annoying goalkeepers?

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 11K
jussi jaaskelainen, shay given and wayne hennessy. this trio always seem to win the man of the match against me to matter who i use and then their teams always beat me by 1-0 whichever team i use :S

How can anyone hate Enyeama??
Hes so bargainous!!!

Mark Schwarzer. he once saved 2 penalties and another 10000 saves in a game i eventually lost 1-0 >.<

Joe Hart for me as well, need about 20 shots on target before you manage to score one against him

Got to be Almunia lol, He freaking ****** me off on fm big time one minute hes unstoppable in goal then the next game he'll score like two own goals then the next he'll come running out to sweep a through ball then completely misses the ball! hes so unpreditable.

Wayne Hennessy has to be the worst goalkeeper iv seen on fm. on my portsmouth season Joe hart scored a free kick against him in the first league meeting from in his own half. and in the second game against him Jelle Vossen tackled him when he dribbled out with the ball. Annoyingly good ones have to be Jose Reina hes like a wall.

I can't stand DIDA!!! How that man made it as a proffesional 'keeper i'll never no!! Also, alot of the African 'Keepers are rotten!

For some strange reason, i hate it when they wear trousers too!!!!!

Yeah,those cheating trouser wearing .... :D
They have an extra advantage when they were trousers!<)
David James is really unpredictable also. Enyema seems to be lotharder to get in this game,than others,i haven't gotten round to buying him yet

Follow My Middlesbrough story here...http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/middlesbrough-fc-back-to-the-prem-t26509.html

While I was playing FM10,and although he's not a goalkeeper,he just ****** me off when he wanted this in his contract:

View attachment 23150

When he rejected two other ones..

I have got him 7 seasons in on my Notts Co game, I thought he was a regen. Sign him mate trust me he becomes one of the best strikers in the game :)

pepe reina is a beast, so ****** annoying

OMG Cech on my behalf he is for ever making silly mistakes of running to the ball out of the penalty box and getting tackelled by the opposition , One and Ones he is Great though

The one keeper that has bugged me is the Bristol City keeper Adriano Basso. I've played 3 games against them, never scored and he had ratings of 9.1, 8.2 and 8.4 respectively. Never signed him either tbh

any keeper is annoying for me when in penalty shootouts. ive been a part of around 10 penalty shootouts and i always lose no matter who is the opposition keeper they always save a shot and i lose. iv been playing fm since 09 and til now i have not won one shootout all this time. if its goes to shootouts it just means i lose

well, i dont know wheater to annoy the gk or my striker.....
if gk well, it would be cech....