• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
220px-Netherlands_national_football_team_logo.png
V.
RFEF.png

So, the finalists have finally been decided. Netherlands in their third final and Spain in their first, however each nation will be a new name on the World Cup trophy.

What do we think for this one? I am going with a Netherlands 2 - 1 Spain scoreline for this, as I like to back the underdog, and despite Spain's record in this tournament, I believe they are the stronger of the two nations at the moment.

Who will you back? The 2008 European Champions, or the team who have featured most prominently in past World Cup finals?

Showing on BBC One and ITV1: Sunday 11th July || 7:30pm

Last edited:
2-0 Holland. Come on you Oranges.

2-1 Netherlands, Totaalvoetbal for the world!!

Spain 1-0 holland enuff said

2-1 Spain, £175 if Spain win... COME ON

billy think you should put the time and channel in as well incase people dont know

If Spain win and Villa is top goalscorer. 4 and half grand is mine. So 3-1 Spain - Villa (3) and Robben

I'm torn between these two. They've both got the quality to lift the Cup. But judging by Spain's performance in this semi-final, I'd give them a slight edge over Holland, but I'm still not 100% sure.

Spain 1-2 Netherlands
Robben
Sneijder
Villa to score late on

I think this because Netherlands play a good game and robben and sneijder can rip apart a defence, they have De Jong and Van Bommel to fall back on, I think considering the form of Van Bommel and De Jong then they can outmuscle the spanish attack

If Spain win and Villa is top goalscorer. 4 and half grand is mine. So 3-1 Spain - Villa (3) and Robben

£4.5k jeeeez
U most have bout a few hundred on that :p

Two Liverpool world cup winners guaranteed. Nice.

Sneijder to score a cracking volley that will go in of the crossbar ;)
And to win player of the tournament!
And after that sign for UNITED