Network game hamachi??

Reaction score
Anyone out there wanting to start a network game
i currently have 2 people ready to start one..
I use hamachi to do this by the way

Yeah ill play

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

whats your hamachi codes?

yoo guys the network is footiemanagerkings
password is arsenal1 wen u done that let me no ill give u the rest

Hi me and my mate are really struggling to start a network game we have both downloaded hamachi.I am the host and have created a game but we cant find each other at all through ip address or network name.I dont know if I am behind a firewall.Can you help please

cheers jay

Hi me and my mate are really struggling to start a network game we have both downloaded hamachi.I am the host and have created a game but we cant find each other at all through ip address or network name.I dont know if I am behind a firewall.Can you help please

cheers jay

jay i am currently having the same problem i have a current game with a friend on hamachi but i cant seem to connect with anyone eles.. although i have a online game runing its as if its not allowing me to be part of 2 different network games.

any way solution to ur problem is to get your friend to copy your hamachi ip address and tell him to paste it in the join other server box and from there on it should wrk try that and let me no how u get on

Back