fm1063

Reaction score
i've downlaoded this skin and i don't really like it so i want to change it but when i go to preferences i can't seem to find a tab or something to chane to display and sound?? any help appreciated!! :D

thanks,
FM1063

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

has nay1 got any ideas please?

post a SS, it should allow you to go preferences/display&sound then the drop down menu unders skins should be there and choose a different one, make sure the cache box in unticked (or ticked, lol, cant remember) and reload the skin!

look around the entire screen, what happens is some people get used to certain things being in certain skins that it has actually just moved to a different part of the screen :) look 100%

can any1 see the display and sound tab please?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

guys any help because i really want to change the skin becasue i can hardly see anything? if not then fine, i'll just re install the game

Try reinstalling the skin, there's definitely something wrong with your version.

Lee how do i do that? i have deleted it from the folder yet it still shows up?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Lee how do i do that? i have deleted it from the folder yet it still shows up?

delete the skin folder ,a nd reinstall again. then reload the skin in game.

no.. i have deleted the file in teh skins folder but it did not fix so i deleted teh skins folder it still did not fix it?

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

i can't uninstall the game :O!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

ihave managed to uninstall teh game but now i am not allowed to install it again!!!! waht do i do!!!

lowut. that shouldnt have happened. are u sure u uninstalled.

yes i went onto

my computer/program files/sports interactive/football manager 2011 - and uninstalled it from the uninstall program

but i still have teh my documents stuff and my computer/(my name) documents?

when i reinsert the disk it says somwething about i dont have the right program?