ozey

Reaction score
just wondered what people are doing with arsenal on 2012? i support them but its not always easy to get the names you want, hazard, gotze, hummels etc! i got sven bender,thiago,granero, vrsijko?, labayad and niang coming( though doubt the demo goes that far?). got rid of rosicky and wil get rid of a few others aswell when the proper game comes out!

Thats so many transfers to pile in on top of the default ones.... your team have the spirit of a corpse

how cool would a fantasy draft be like they have in Madden NFL? thats pretty much what you are doing mate :) selecting a team then filling it up with all the players you want and can get!

way too many changes too quickly, plus already 4 new faces at the club as well which will add to this, I suggest getting and replacing 2-3 major players per season!

i see all your points, but as an arsenal supporter, its the only way i can try to make arsenal any good! i do need a right back as jenkinson is awful! granero is transfer listed so kinda thought why the **** not?!, rosicky is ****, arshavin il let go at end of season, arteta i just dont like and is oldish, so thiago a good replacement for next season, and bender is good back mup for song as frimpong isnt ready yet. cant be as bad as the real team?

i see all your points, but as an arsenal supporter, its the only way i can try to make arsenal any good! i do need a right back as jenkinson is awful! granero is transfer listed so kinda thought why the **** not?!, rosicky is ****, arshavin il let go at end of season, arteta i just dont like and is oldish, so thiago a good replacement for next season, and bender is good back mup for song as frimpong isnt ready yet. cant be as bad as the real team?

I started a Arsenal save too, and I agree. If I want to win the EPL with Arsenal 2-3 players per season isn't enough. I personally bought Bender, Hamsik, Vrsiljko (spl), Mandanda and Shaqiri. With 57M why not?

I started as Arsenal too and what I after quite some scouting I went for Hulk for 27M (he's been very good in friendlies so far) and Carlos Tevez for 13.75M. I feel confident about handling him and I'll probably play with two forwards so I'm sure he and van Persie will do a good job.

I think I made a bad move in buying Ronaldinho for 16mil (uk), We dont really need a CB, we need a left winger! Koscielny is not that bad in FM12, I think you can hold on to him and maybe cashin on Vermaelen. I had offers come in for 20mil, but rejected them....I sold Sagna to Inter for 17mil, bought Reveillere for 11mil and Vrsiljko for 2.6mil (this guy has enormous potential)...My other signings were; Riccardo Montolivo for 7.5mil, Marc-Andre ter Stegen for 16mil

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

yep bad move buying Ronaldinho, started again lol
if you sell a DC you should sell Djourou, easily get 10mil (UK) for him, plus he is worse than Koscielny
bought; Juan Vargas for 15mil, Hamsik for 26.5mil, Vrsaljko 2.6mil, Frederik Sorensen 2.5mil. Ignacio Camacho 4mil
i sold; Djourou 10mil to Malaga, Almunia 1.5mil, Mannone 1.2mil

In:
Cahill
Montolivo
Leandro
Dennis Appiah
Samed Yesil
Emre Can
Crisetig
Marek Hamsik is coming in January, I asked the board to make the deal and they did (unrealistic arsenal behavior?:D)

Out:
Almunia
Arshavin
Djourou
Planned to be kicked:
Vela, Bendtner, Rosicky, Diaby, Squillaci, Denilson, Robin Van Persie - I love him, but he is more injured than on pitch,hope that ManCity splashs the cash out for him

As the Arsenal Manager, you have a lot of work to do

Last edited:
which Leandro did you sign??? theres like 500 of them on the database lol
Plus Crisetig not as good as he was in FM10

search for "Weverson Leandro Oliveira Moura"

a great player, he plays actually as a super-sub and does his job very well

if you need a ready made RB, I mean Sime Vrsaljko will be very good, but if you are looking for someone to slot right into RB ahead of him (Loan Sime out when you sign this guy) sign Carlos Diogo for free...sure there are probably better options but he's the best one that will just cost you 19k on wages
or if you want to splash 18-26mil on Mario Fernandes from Gremio

if you need a ready made RB, I mean Sime Vrsaljko will be very good, but if you are looking for someone to slot right into RB ahead of him (Loan Sime out when you sign this guy) sign Carlos Diogo for free...sure there are probably better options but he's the best one that will just cost you 19k on wages
or if you want to splash 18-26mil on Mario Fernandes from Gremio

dang! Vrsaljko is at Villareal :( didn't know him, great stats, arrgh.
I would like to have a good replacement for RVP,someone made of steel,not glass.

Try one of these guys for ST probs; (figures are in Pound Sterling)
Josip Illic from Palermo...oops he's a M/AM C, he could be bought for 6.5mil
Abel Hernandez from Palermo....13-20mil somewhere in there for him
Bojan (but on loan at Roma)

Welliton Soares de Morais from Spartak Moskva......at least 20mil for him
I signed Alberto Paloschi from Chievo for 4mil
Loic Remy from Marseille....15-20mil
Leandro Damiao from Internacional....20mil+
Eren Derdiyok from Leverkusen (you should he his bicycle kick on youtube, wow enormous talent)....10-15mil

Keep an eye on Connor Wickham the guy will be a gem

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

but if you are after someone to take over straight away for RVP try;
Lisandro Lopez
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Vagner Love

huntelaar is very reliable on this game, and i've just signed busquets coming for january, so check him out in about november, £13.5 mil

Last edited: