New CCC tactic, narrow/quick/Barca style mixed with United mixed with wing play beta

Raikan007

Reaction score
Would anyone like to give it a go? Feedback would be highly appreciated :) thank you!

Hi everyone, this is a new version of my CCC tactic I have been using recently with impressive results :) you need good quick wingers and a good Amc and a quick poacher striker...

Target Man is the poacher, make sure you select him as TM under team instructions and run onto ball

Defensive backline, full backs can be good at getting forward sometimes too :)

Touchline shouts:

• pass into space (home)
  • pass to feet (away)
  • retain possession (away)
  • get ball forward (home and away, works better for me like this 99% of the time)
  • work ball into box (always)
  • stay on feet (always)
  • hassle opponenents (always)
these can/must be implemented from the 1st minute of the game :)

A few SS of results so far:

View attachment 196961View attachment 196962View attachment 196963View attachment 196964View attachment 196965View attachment 196966View attachment 196967

Tactic file to download!
View attachment 196968

thank you, I look forward to anyones feedback!

i'll test it out Raikan, just started the new season with my Spurs

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

no away tactic?

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

woops nevermind

Waiting for results ;)
43.gif

Last edited:
hmm... Money city completely destroyed me in the Super Cup.. 1-3. only the first game tho (not holidaying btw)

Hey bud, I'll give it a go.
I will use PSG :)

im going to try this with stoke!! cant explain why really?

this will not work with Stoke :p if you use Fuller or get in a new quick striker then maybe :) and a good Amc ;)

Opposition instructions:

Ask Assistant Manager, I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers

Match prep:

Team blend until most are fluid then attacking movement/positioning

When about to play big teams set it to defensive positioning