New contract offer from Board

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC_SL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

LFC_SL

Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster :D

So I have been offered a new £95k p/wk contract from the Liverpool board. Great and all but I have no option to show my generosity and ask for same wages and have an extension. It seems I am stuck accepting £95k or to ask for more money

Just moaning because Liverpool's finances are tragic and the only thing worse is the Government deficit

Can you not take it down as far as possible? Would help with the clubs finances.

what do your wages go to, because you cant exactly put your own money into it can you?

ive found the contract they offer you is usually the lowest wages possible to negotiate with. you can only negotiate your wage up which is pointless as you cant do anything with the cash and it jsut hurts club coffers. i feel your pain brother, lol

I'd manage the club for a nominal £1 a week if I could but it will not let me go below £95k

I've not played since FM 2006 and I think the limited nature of contract negotiations with the board is a bit silly. Wonder what happens if I turn it down? :p

I am about £150k below a wage limit of £1.2 mill as it is

they'll probably announce their sadness at your decision not to continue your tenure and replace you when your contract is up

I make the game realistic by negotiating my contract up; especially if I have earned it.

I have earned £2,385,000. I am therefore set for [my virtual] life. Thus for the good of the club I am prepared to make a sacrifice

Contract negotiations need to be more realistic. I would have far preferred commitments vis a vis transfer + wage budgets

I know in real life a manager would not work for free but it is FM and I think a little give is OK... especially as Liverpool are far superior in the game than that rubbish in real life ;)

i wish you could lower the contract. help with the finances as someone mentioned.

Back