Dilemma87

Reaction score
Got a big problem in my game at the minute , a new gen come into my youths and he's a Star , at 15 he scored around 15 goals in 7 games , straight away I could see his potential before the games he played and gave him a professional contract , long story short , further on on the game now his agent says on occasion he wants his player on better wages so I offer a new deal and in the news it says he has sighned a new deal but when I go on to the players profile he's Still on his original deal and it says he's " currently considering a deal " ??? So i cant offer another deal as it says he's considering 1 ?? got a few years left on his contract but I really want to sort this out as I don't want to risk loosing him :S !!!

Would really appreciate any advice , Thanks

is he still 15? o_O cause if he is then he cant sign a contract until he is 16/17

He's 17 mate and I really don't know what to do , hes currently on a £200 full time contract Until 2016 and I'm currently in 2013

if he's still under contract until 2016 then aslong as you reject all offers for him i'm sure you'll get another chance to open up talks before his contract runs out. maybe it'll sort itself out at the end of the season.