new league's in FM10

valletta25

Reaction score
what are the new leagues you can play in football manager 2010

I know what you're going to ask, are the maltese league one of them? and I doubt they are. BUT SI are making it easier to swap leagues because people have been complaining at how they totally ****** on the whole concept of it on FM09.
So you'll be able to put it in yourself in FM10 mate :)

They seem to be adding setup wizards for everything, lol. Guess it'll help some people out.

I laughed when I saw the tactics wizard personally.

Look Pretty easy :)

sure it will help alot of people

Tactics wizard is a great idea.The game can seem huge and a little daunting to people who are playing it for the first time,SI are doing everything they can to ease newbie's into the game.

they're gonna put me out of business now they're making it so easy :p
fair do's though, that looks like it's alot easier and alot less stress :D

No new leagues will be released officially, but all leagues created by users (and uploaded somewhere) can be loaded.
So if anyone make a Maltese league, anyone can include in his game.

Thank God!
I'm from Macedonia and here there is a huge FM fan base! We wanted to play with our league for years, and now hopefully we will be able to!
Great job SI.

Hopefully I

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Hopefully I get to manage Lincoln Utd, I always wanted to bring them to the premier League on FM09 and having to add them to the BSS/BSN on Data Editor was rather annoying.

I'm actually so happy about being able to create new leagues and competitions. I can't wait to create an 4 tier Irish league system

It's a credit to SI that they are adding this feature, shows they are actually listen to us

id love it if people would make the lower lower lower leagues of england such as Southern league premier got 2 local clubs tiverton and truro :) would be epic to try and get them into the leagues as i believe id have to get them promoted 4-6 times

i like the tactical wizard although i do hope it dosnt make the game to easy, i allways failed at making tactics its good when you get one that works but i often found if i had 1 good thing i have another stupidly bad thing like when i was england U21 i used a 4-3-3 we scored 4 goals against ukraine but also conceeded 4 goals :) so it wasnt the best lol

Last edited:
I'm sure that there will be hundreds and hundreds of databases with some games going as low as the 10th/11th/12th tier of English football. Will be a challenge an half taking a Saturday/Sunday league team into the Champions league

lol guess i under estimated my 2 local clubs as the Southern league premier div is only 1 level lower then BSN/S

I can see databases containing another 3/4 tiers down from that. People have a lot of time on their hands and I can press the download button lol

I'm actually so happy about being able to create new leagues and competitions. I can't wait to create an 4 tier Irish league system

It's a credit to SI that they are adding this feature, shows they are actually listen to us

I realise this thread is dead and you may not reply, but, here's hoping. Did you ever create that Irish league? I would love to download it.