peskybendben

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided to open my own kit making thread. I understand there is a lot of competition to get some customers in this type of thing. However I would like to remain an option for anybody who is looking for a kit. I would like to stress that if you do not use the template provided when ordering, your request will be ignored, and therefore unfulfilled. I look forward to getting some customers. Also, there is no post limit, so anybody can order! Please take a look at the list of shirt manufacturers, so that you can be sure I can make your kit (List is attached to this post). Please do not request a third kit if the team does not have one in the game already.

FANTASY KIT'S ONLY!

Request Form:
Team Name:
Team Unique ID:
Shirt Manufacturer:
Team Sponsor:
Sleeve Logo:
Home Shirt Detail:
Away Shirt Detail:
Third Shirt Detail (Leave blank if need be):

Download Area:
Manchester United 2004/2006 (Home, Away, Config)

How to install kits:
Extract file to "Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Graphics>Kits"
If there is no "kits" folder, then create one.
Then go into Football Manager, go to preferences, display and sound, untick "load Skin Cache" and Tick "Always Reload skin on confirm" Then click confirm and your kits should be in the game.
How to find Unique ID's
Go into Football Manager. Click on "Preferences" Go to the "Display and Sound" tab, and tick the box "Display Unique ID's" Click confirm and go to your team. By the team name at the top, should be the Unique ID's.
Guides taken from James's Kit Request Thread.

Get the orders in!

Last edited:
jkmanu told you on my thread can't make them, only fantasy :D

el_wulfio they are fantasy cos basically they dont exist use them anymore so it is fantasy

Sorry but unless you use the template, I will not be doing your request. Rules are rules, and I expect you to follow them if you would like my services. If you manage to complete the form, then of course I will do it for you.

Cheers,
Ben.

P.S. I do really prefer to do fantasy kits, but I can do real life ones if it is a must.

Template:short sleeve ss09 or what eva
Team Name:Man Utd
Team Unique ID:i can do it myself
Shirt Manufacturer:nike
Team Sponsor:vodafone
Sleeve Logo:
Home Shirt Detail:the old man utd 1's above
Away Shirt Detail:the old man utd 1's above
Third Shirt Detail (Leave blank if need be):i cant find the last one it was either black or white

Ok 'Jkmanu', I have done my best. If you find it's rubbish, then that's because I much prefer to do fantasy kits. It's hard to find the exact parts when doing true-to-life kits. Anyway, I hope this is kind of ok for you. I included a config file for you, although you said you could do it yourself.

http://www.filefront.com/17194836/Manchester-United.rar/

manuhome.png
manuaway.png

Last edited:
el_wulfio they are fantasy cos basically they dont exist use them anymore so it is fantasy

They're not fantasy. The kits being old and not being used anymore doesn't make them fantasy.

Template: Long Sleeve
Team Name:AC Milan
Team Unique ID:i can do it myself
Shirt Manufacturer:nike
Team Sponsor:Fly Emirates
Sleeve Logo: Serie A
Away Shirt Detail:white with black and red trim

Sorry but I can't do long sleeved. By template, I ment that the form is the template you need to use :)

Also, I am not doing true-to-life kits, so sorry but I cannot do that for you.

Sorry but I can't do long sleeved. By template, I ment that the form is the template you need to use :)

Also, I am not doing true-to-life kits, so sorry but I cannot do that for you.

No worries kid :), Good luck with this thread :)