wanzo78

Reaction score
hi guys, i tried some tatics that work off line but not on line :( do you have some tatics universal for on line? (not considering the specifical players)

I have played a lot of online fantasy draft. The basis for going into fantasy draft is to know the popular players and compete for them early on. Without your desired player you cannot play the tactic you want. Especially for those players that are rare for their role(Wide target-Man, False Nine etc.).

To play properly in fantasy draft, you need to have a pool of tactics so that you could:
- switch tactic when you cant pick your key players
- Switch tactic when your opponent's tactic counter yours, which WILL happen (and the basis of that is having the tactical awareness of what tactic beats what and notice their weaknesses and strength). When you meet proper managers they will make little tweaks to counter you.
- switch tactic when you face injury, running out of stamina or player
- when the referee or luck goes completely against you

There will not be a very good tactic in fantasy draft, not even one that will guarantee you 70% of wins. However, there could be a few guidelines:
- Don't go all out attack. Players in fantasy draft will be playing every match like they are in a final.
- Be prepared to face fast strikers. They are everywhere in fantasy draft.
- Players in front that can play with both feet are hard to counter. Its both true for you and your opponent, but you can still play single footed player properly in a tactic.
- You have to set your defense routine in defending free kicks and corners. You will concede a lot of them if you use default.

Assuming two managers picked teams at similar levels (picked the players they want and didn't waste money), the performance of the two teams would be very close no matter the formation, philosophy or instructions unless one of them make stupid mistakes. It could be down to luck, penalty or even home or away from my experience, although I couldn't know for sure whether the home team is boosted.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: