FM16.3 DAZED AND CONFUSED 442 COUNTER

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 21K
Knap, don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate that people want to share tactics etc but is there really a need to open a thread EVERY time you want to release a tactic? I can't be the only one who feels that tactics creators should have 1 thread each? If people want to follow Knap's, TFF's , zyndar tactics etc I can't see how one thread wouldn't be easier then starting a new one every week.

i rather see 20 knap thread's than endless threads of people who played with real madrid / barca etc and became champions and share the awesome tactic that made that all posible. That being said why do you share results with england Knap? Your tactics usually overperform so much that using a weaker team makes it look stronger. also when you share results would you mind sharing the squad overview so we can see who scored and assisted alot etc? cheers for sharing.

No offence dude, but surely that should be the mods problem in the first place. I don't think there are any guidlines against it on this site so there shouldn't really be a reason why he can't make a thread for every tactic he creates.

Knap, don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate that people want to share tactics etc but is there really a need to open a thread EVERY time you want to release a tactic? I can't be the only one who feels that tactics creators should have 1 thread each? If people want to follow Knap's, TFF's , zyndar tactics etc I can't see how one thread wouldn't be easier then starting a new one every week.

Least its an actual tactic and not another testing league.

The single thread he had before was a mess, waay to many to find any answers on. One tactic/thread is fine IMO.

Last edited:
new tactic from Knap is always welcome, end of story. it's even better when there is other topic for each, cos thanks to this everything is clear and there is no mess in one BIG over-crowded full of spam, questions and god knows what else thread.

In 16.2 I put tactics in one thread and peeps found it difficult to find things. I therefore said I would do a thread for each tactic to simplify things

Does not bother me either way, but this way is probably easier.

With regard to England - I do not have a data editor so use Will's original test league. Real Club games take longer but I usually play a few games in lower league, but after a few games you need to manage club and players which takes time.

The West Ham tactics and Newcastle tactics were used by taking over those clubs on Wills league.

One thread is far more difficult as they are all different tactics, I'd even give Knapp his own category he is so prolific.

In 16.2 I put tactics in one thread and peeps found it difficult to find things. I therefore said I would do a thread for each tactic to simplify things

Does not bother me either way, but this way is probably easier.

With regard to England - I do not have a data editor so use Will's original test league. Real Club games take longer but I usually play a few games in lower league, but after a few games you need to manage club and players which takes time.

The West Ham tactics and Newcastle tactics were used by taking over those clubs on Wills league.

Leave it yours is the easiest to understand. I know what level the England team is in strength against the others. The testing where its GK-A, Attacker A, Attacker B etc but with no reference to if he is CA is 195 or 120 is useless at face value.

Tweaked version tested on Zyndar's test division

Where is the tweaked version?, the one in OP is from a week ago.

Also your tactics have all consistently placed very well in my own tests. Especially the black knight and another tactic which is similar to the black knight but with direct passing and counter mentality. That tactic is very good as is the black knight.

I always test in Lower League as well and although a very minor tweak it used no ois, but I'm testing a route 1 tactic atm in LL which made 58 pts in the same test division.

Would be interested in your tests and results, I know Dimartino also tests but playing games rather than instant results.

I always test in Lower League as well and although a very minor tweak it used no ois, but I'm testing a route 1 tactic atm in LL which made 58 pts in the same test division.

Would be interested in your tests and results, I know Dimartino also tests but playing games rather than instant results.

I will publish my results but I keep messing around with the editor to improve consistency for all teams. At the moment barring what the test team does the AI results are very similar across all tests.

Also I need to build my rep back up as I lost my old login/email from years ago.

11 in 24 games Route 1 tactic
9 in 24 Dazed

Last edited by a moderator:
Failed

I fail this Tac... Date 442 and Stargazing is still working for me... This tac doesnt.

The Midsommer tactic does work so weel i League one for me, after 2 promotions in a row, i am playing very unstabil, win and loose. So I will try this one, and hope it is better.

Your team is probably a bit more of an underdog, and I am finding either Stargazing Winger or the new Asymmetric slightly better in these situations.