New Republic of Ireland league greyed out so cant select

pflood1978

Reaction score
Hi
ive created a republic of Ireland league down to all local leagues down to level 14 but when i go to select it the league is greyed out with a yellow triangle beside it.
i click on change when starting the game
can anyone help me please.

paul

Hi
ive created a republic of Ireland league down to all local leagues down to level 14 but when i go to select it the league is greyed out with a yellow triangle beside it.
i click on change when starting the game
can anyone help me please.

paul

what is the message you get when you hover your curser over the yellow triangle?

what is the message you get when you hover your curser over the yellow triangle?

thats it i get no message at all when i do that.
just Ireland greyed out with no way of clicking it and just that yellow triangle.
i wonder is it an updated version that's gone through since i edited it on my old laptop?

Last edited:
now i can see the Irish league but in getting errors in the cups saying 0 teams selected in north Tipperary league cup 9 selected even though all teams are in the cups
its just jammed on screen where it says creating a new game

Last edited:
Finally got it working well its loading up.
like i said yesterday i couldnt pick the league,
today i was getting errors in cup even when i went into the editor an tested i was getting he errors but never before
i remembered i emailed it to 2 friends of mine to test it for me, they didnt but if it works correctly ill put it up on the forum correctly.
thanks guys for all the help.
just looking at it now and its not the final one i made.
im going to have a look at my pc in work and see if i can get the final one with reserve teams and youth tams in it

Paul

Last edited:
thats it i get no message at all when i do that.
g.gif