New Sheffield Wednesday game...

adman278

Reaction score
im planning on starting another one after my board sold all my good players

anyway has anyone got any ideas on who to sign i know a few people but would like your opinions i have 1.4 million and will probably sell some of the **** ones in my squad :p

im mainly looking for strikers and midfielders hopefully as cheap as possible :p

is that all the team then?

well the way they are playing in real life probably :D but seriously the players likely to go will be older ones like miller j.johnson teale sedgewick because i like young squads

im not really sure how to play morrison and heffernan as i usually like having a fast striker :p

well the way they are playing in real life probably :D but seriously the players likely to go will be older ones like miller j.johnson teale sedgewick because i like young squads

im not really sure how to play morrison and heffernan as i usually like having a fast striker :p

yes try loaning someone like sears from West Ham for pace upfront mate.

yeah he was one of the ones i had planned :p got him in my last game :p untill i sort of rage quit :p just looking for maybe some wingers :p i used to use 4-3-3 but never really used wingers :p and not sure on whether to use 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 :p

yeah he was one of the ones i had planned :p got him in my last game :p untill i sort of rage quit :p just looking for maybe some wingers :p i used to use 4-3-3 but never really used wingers :p and not sure on whether to use 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 :p

same i quit with rage especially with wednesday i can never find a good formation to suit them! some wingers i would deffo keep JJ for his pace or look at mustpaha riga former bolton winger or maybe tshabalaba not sure weather he would come or not never tried him. and im going 4-5-1 with wednesday

Get Craig Mackail Smith for Peterborough , Devonn Yao and Roy Carroll. Also try and get Jeffrey Bruma on loan.

I sold Potter, Palmer, Buxton and and O'Donnell too :)

Play Heffernan as a poacher and Morrison as Complete forward

yeah ive heard using the wingers as inside forwards and then your full backs role as wing back is very good :p i dont really like teale in real life so hes going :p will take a look at tshablala or rekish and sitko from belarus if they can get work permits i know verkhovtsov can :p who was the guy who i rage quit over when my board sold him :p he was like the rapist for me :p

No one wants to buy Teale trust me he is the first i try to sell :)

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Oh and sign Olivier Kapo if you play wingers as he is amazing in league one :)

REDAAA!!! REDAAA!!! REDAA!!!!

yes look to get rid off o'connor and potter.

ive already offered o connor out last time i didnt use him all season and he jsut rotted so i might aswell get rid of his wage :p

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

No one wants to buy Teale trust me he is the first i try to sell :)

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Oh and sign Olivier Kapo if you play wingers as he is amazing in league one :)

i just release teale and sedgewick usually tbh :p

ive signed Craig Mckail Smith 1.3mill
Jordan Spence & Freddie Sears Loan from West Ham

actually if im playing a lone striker who should i use to you lot think :p i was thinking gary madine as in my athletic bilbao save i had 1 target man upfront and did well so it might work again :p any other ideas ? i also have heffernan morrison mellor and probably gonna buy joe mason and and dale jennings to possibly go inside forward :p

I send Mellor back and play Mackail Smith as a poacher on his own

hmm dont know weather to do that or to target man madine :S