Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Dominion is mainly a dark skin for Football Manager 2010, it does support background images although stadia specific background's dont seem to work yet.

View attachment 15563

View attachment 15564

Installation Instructions

When you have downloaded the skin you need to follow the below steps to get it into your game:

First if the skin is a zip/rar file you will need to extract the file (using a program such as
WinRAR if it's a rar file).
If its an fmf file you do not need to extract it.

Next you need to copy the folder you extracted or the fmf file into your skins folder this is by default (you may need to create the skins folder if it doesn’t already exist):

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

-----
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

-----
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins
-----

Mac OS X: /Users//Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins

If you cannot find your user data folder, you can find the location of it from within FM2010, load the game go into the preferences menu and at the bottom will be a section called User Data Folder, this will list the current location and will also allow you to change it or set it back to the default location:

If the skin came as an fmf file you just need to put the fmf file into the skins folder, if you extracted the skin from a zip/rar file you need to ensure you didn’t add an extra folder to the layout, when you copy the folder for your skin into the skins folder and go into the folder for your skin it should look something like this:

In the above example you will note that within the skins folder is a folder called netbook2010, and when you open the netbook2010 folder you see four more folders and a xml file called netbook2010 – if your skins folder looks like this (with the skin_name.xml file inside one skin_name folder) then you have installed the skin correctly.

To select the skin in game you will need to load the game, and go into the preferences -> Display and Sound menu and untick ‘Use Skin Cache’ and tick ‘Always Reload Skin On Confirm’ then select confirm and select the skin from the drop down menu, select confirm again and your new skin should now display. (Once the skin is loaded you can turn the skin cache back on and untick the Always Reload button.)

Click Sean's link to download the skin, Thanks.

Credits:

Thanks to
NickJ73 at SI forums for creating this skin!

Last edited:
Too new agey. One for the teenagers.

If you don't mind me asking... why "Dominion"?

everything is great but how to change the color of the player attributes?

Status
Not open for further replies.