Turkyilmaz

Reaction score
Hey guys..here's my starting 11:

Ron-Robert Zieler

Gareth Bale - Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Lujan Damian (regen) - Kyle Walker

Javier Mascherano (DMC)

Luka Modric (DLP) - Sandro (BWM)

Javier Pastore (AMC)

Neymar (Poacher) - Edinson Cavani (Target Man)

Also i have; Stevan Jovetic,Marouane Fellaini,Sime Vrsaljko,Shinji Kagawa,Karim Benzema,Fabio,Willian,Danny Wellbeck..

I wanna bring some fresh faces to club..Currently i've 72M$ to spend (June-2015) but i don't really know who to buy to make my team stronger..

TBH mate cant really make that squad much stronger pretty good team you got there,try and looking at some ypung regens to trian and bring through.

I feel like they're not playing at their best..also the most annoying thing for me is i can't use all of my quality players in the same tactic..last season tried so many tactics,finally got one (Harry's Edit) who brings me success but it is 4-3-3 and doesn't fit my players as well as i thought. :/

I feel like they're not playing at their best..also the most annoying thing for me is i can't use all of my quality players in the same tactic..last season tried so many tactics,finally got one (Harry's Edit) who brings me success but it is 4-3-3 and doesn't fit my players as well as i thought. :/
mario gotze and eden hazard quality players :)

Ganso,Eriksen --> Chelsea

I already have cavani,scored 120 in a season..he's the best.

I tkink that you cand find some players like Wojciech Szczesny, Mamadou Sakho, Ezequiel Munoz, Fabio, Rafael, Mario Fernandes, Yann M'Vila, Toni Kroos, Moussa Sissoko, Andre Ayew, Alan Dzagoev, Eden Hazard, Ganso, Romelu Lukaku... :)