New Update Request

samleggott

Reaction score
hey,

im out of the country these days hence my lack of posting recently, due to this i cant get hold of the new fm for a while and refuse to download. although i do have my old trusty fm2009 here so i am looking for the most recent / trustworthy update if anyone knows where i can get one please sort me out with a link!

cheers in advance

Couldn't you download the demo?

yeah i did, but my laptop over here isnt amazing and it struggles with the match engine and fancy getting my teeth into a proper game and not just half a season!

wont be back for a while so just wanted to get a new one going with the best and latest update poss

cheers

quick bump to see if anyone has a recent update or knows of anywhere that will be doing on for january

:)

quick bump to see if anyone has a recent update or knows of anywhere that will be doing on for january

:)

It's highly unlikely that patches will be brought out for January.

i am doing one and am trying my hardest to upload it to the site i will let you know of any developments

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

aaaandy do you know anything about uploading database files?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

oh sorry mate i did not read my update is for FM2010

im not on about a patch , i just want to know if anyones working on or knows someone that is doing a data update for fm 2009

im sure someone somewhere must still be playing 09 and want the jan transfers done!

Use Chris22 latest update at the end of August as a starting point and do the major transfers yourself