alisfans123

Reaction score
Hey guys I have just started a new wolves season any ideas on who to buy and sell would be great thanks!

Leonel Galeano is maybe the best young center back in the game when he gets going. Sanogo is not as good as Lukaku but he does grow very quickly. If you can get him on a future offer loan deal although you may be out priced. Kightly is injury prone always has been since he was a kid at grays. But defo Galeano and Sanogo they will add something to your team.
View attachment 173575

View attachment 173576
I did loose out on Sanogo in this save but I signed him in another and he does improve very quickly. Oh and Nangis.

Just make sure you keep George Elokobi and you should be fine.

Not done a Wolves one but players ive signed with similar teams that are decent are Craig Conway, Aron Gunnarrson, Fleck (he may cost to much but if you can get him cheap he becomes quality), Paul Anderson.

scout these players before you buy them as ive said ive not signed them for Wolves but Paul Anderson and Gunnarrson were great for me with Forest. Fleck and Conway are doing great in the champions league for me for Rangers so not that similar ut would still look at them and they Conwya should definalty be intrested.

Conway and Gunnarrson are also availible on Pre-Contract in January of the First Season

Il give you a tip. QUIT! haha

John Fleck is a great signing you can usually loan him at the start of the season but if you have the money buy him as he is quality and value goes up alot after a great loan season.

Sanogo turns out better than Lukaku on my saves. Playing as Arsenal, I almost lost the league to Tottenham because he scored FIFTY TWO GOALS in all comps in one season.