newcastle on the rebound to europe

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
my name is darryl hargreaves and am managin newcastle and currently in my 5th season and am gonna update usin screenshots

ye sorry but it went wrong it wouldnt upload screenshots
so what ya think

Why did you let Steven Taylor go on a free? Also, I can see you sold them but I was just wondering how the likes of Carroll, Ranger, Krul, Vuckic and Tozer turned out?

this story continues on a different thread called newcastle returnin to new heights please read

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

taylor wouldnt sign a new contract
tozer first choice sheff utd in championship
carrol not really done anything he burnley reserves
ranger quality at leeds
vuckic very good at almeria

please post on the thread shown above thanks

So would that be the third version of this thread, since I'm sure I saw another version of this closed?

feel free to ask questions guys
gonna try and push for top 4 this season

do u think pushin for europe with that squad is a realistic target i hope so lol
if any1 wants screenies of players i will be happy to provide them

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

somebody comment please :(

not too bad, some clever signings. Shame only finished 3rd in 1st season. Main thing, you got to Premiership. Good Luck!

yeah agre my best signings have been tomkons (solid) rodwell (hes run my midfield gets lot of assists payed for him over 48 months) gignac has been outstanding 39 goals in 38 games last season

any1 want screenies of players

I'm also managing Newcastle, currently in my third season. Krul was my first choice keeper last season (first back in Prem) and averaged 7.3(ish). I had to fend of Juve plus some other not quite so good teams in the summer which has made him an unhappy chappy. Still first choice though (H)

Back