alisfans123

Reaction score
hey guys I have just started a new Newcastle season any advice on who to get and sell?​

there's a newcastle guide out there somewhere. what i did my first season was secure a really strong attacking players which was a bad idea. i learned that newcastle's current squad's weakness is the defense. aside from jose enrique the back is useless. i suggest you focus on that during the first season. in the following seasons you can work on other areas of the squad with the tv revenue you get.

Newcastle

I came second in first season I brought benzema from real Madrid for 8 mill then Gary cahill for 7mill then Sanchez from Italy club udinasi (not write spelling) on a 48 month installment for 24mill and played 4 at the back then two holdin mid two attacking wingers and one Att centre and benzene up front he got 24 league goals and I lost the league by two points city beat me last but one game

Last edited:
There are plenty of threads on the forums, just need to have a scan about. I'm sure Raikan will be here shortly to help you out though. My only advice is not to blow all of your money on one signing, spread it out.

for the striker position i recommend you kaldec, as he is very cheap and he will turn into on of the best poachers. You could also get Danilo Ferreira on a free transfer. he is a good young central defender. Here are some other good cheap players: Dennis Appiah, Darnel Situ, Lucas Digne, Miguel Medina, Lucas, Chamberlain

David Goodwillie, good striker and young. Should do well for you at Newcastle, has done well for me in my Newcastle saves.