Newcastle team getting annoyed

• Thread starter Thread starter wade444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

wade444

Reaction score
Been in charge of newcastle for 2 seasons now have come 9th both seaons ive got a really good squad but its just not happning any one got ideas on how to help my squad go to that next level

Gk vilar
dr baye
dc stuart tayloer
dc company
lb t tawio
mc de long
mc javi garcia
amc ven der vart
aml alex
amr jonas
fc Bonjan

new players or just genral help would be awsome thanks very much

use gknap tactic, got premier first season, and now I am always fighting for the title...i did it with less stars than you have....the wingers should have long shots....ang "get into opposition area"

Been in charge of newcastle for 2 seasons now have come 9th both seaons ive got a really good squad but its just not happning any one got ideas on how to help my squad go to that next level

Gk vilar
dr baye
dc stuart tayloer
dc company
lb t tawio
mc de long
mc javi garcia
amc ven der vart
aml alex
amr jonas
fc Bonjan

Well, it's Bojan, Beye, Taylor, Taiwo, de jong, van der vaart and maybe Kompany, sign those players

instead of using 2 CM's...use 2 DM's
e.g De Jong and Veloso

I've just completed my 1st season in charge of Newcastle, I only bought players who I needed to give me good cover in all positions, and I've won the League Cup, finished 2nd in the league and runner up in FA Cup, I think you're underperforming due to signing too many players... you only have 2 players from the original squad in your starting line up, and I reckon not many of the can speak Englsih too!!! You need to give your team time to gel...

OR

Sort your tactics out?

get axel witsel and steven defour...
both form an amazing partnership in the middle and both are very young too

I've just completed my 1st season in charge of Newcastle, I only bought players who I needed to give me good cover in all positions, and I've won the League Cup, finished 2nd in the league and runner up in FA Cup, I think you're underperforming due to signing too many players... you only have 2 players from the original squad in your starting line up, and I reckon not many of the can speak Englsih too!!! You need to give your team time to gel...

OR

Sort your tactics out?

Exactly, there must be loads of **** managers out there because its easy to win with Newcastle in the first season.

Gk vilar
dr baye
dc stuart tayloer
dc company
lb t tawio
mc de long
mc javi garcia
amc ven der vart
aml alex
amr jonas
fc Bonjan

tut tut tut. spelling lessons for you sir!

Exactly, there must be loads of **** managers out there because its easy to win with Newcastle in the first season.

does that mean kinnear is **** lmaoo? tbh toons deserve a better manager mate

Back