Newcastle United Team

matthew123

Reaction score
can anyone recommend where i need to strenthen up and who i could buy.??

What budget have you got? also what season??

you could risk your money on james vaughan worth about 4 million but in my game he went to fulham and scored 15 goals or more

def need to strengthen the right hand side!
and GK!

kameni - GK
ustari - GK
kirkland - GK

mikael chreiten - Morroccan National team - RB
rafinha - RB
santon - RB

Thiago Neves - AMR - Pure Class
sell Jonas - Real tried to buy him 2nd season and was rejecting offers of 20 million - sold him 3rd Season to blackburn for like 8 million!
he is kak!
sell martins to city for like 13 million and get young good backup striker for the future!

will post my Newcastle team!

what tactic do you use for your newcastle squad, coz with me on my west ham squad vukcevic is amazing with me, scoring assisting loads

im playing 4-4-2 vukcevic has already scored a free-kick for me so im happy with him.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

i was also wanting soldado but he went to chelsea i had no chance as man u and barca were also in for him

I would sign Ronaldo on a free just for a couple of seasons. Maybe also Juan Manuel Mata from Valencia, think he should be quite cheap. Ive not long signed Mascio from Bari, he seems quite good and is very cheap, like 300K or something. Try to get Sakho too, he will turn out brillian but I dont know how much you will get him for.

Hope it helped.

well on my west ham game at the moment, im in the thrid season and newcastle are amazing on there, they finished 6th, then 4th and are now 3rd at the moment having been 1st for a bit. their sqaud is as followed:
GK: Given, Harper and Iain Turner
DEF: Coloccini, Bassong, Taylor, Tamas Kadar, N'Zogbia, Djourou, Maduro, Edgar, Alex Song, De Silvestri, Beye, Enrique
MID: Barton, Guthrie, Jonas, Kuyt, Duff, Ignacio Gonzalez, Aguirre,
STR: Owen, Martins, Sauzo

what season is this in ?

Im also doing a career with Newcastle, have found it a good challenge and have finally got the worst of the dead wood out of the club, sold Ameobi for 3M Owen for 2M to Man City as i was going to lose him on a bosman. I've also sold Xisco for 5M Martins for 10M to Fiorentina.
I've also started to buy well my signings are as follows:

Lee Cattermole 7M
Marquinhos 8M
Joe Mattock 3M
Gai Assulin 3M
Thiago Neves 5M
Fabio Da Silva 4.5M
Moustapha Bayal 5M
Rodney Sneijder 400k
Claude Makelele Free
Diego Buonanotte 6M

Slowly but surely building a good side,

- - - - - - Harper - - - - - - -
Beye - Coloccini - Taylor - Mattock
Jonas - Zuculini - Cattermole - Buonanotte
- - - - - Thiago Neves - - - - -
- - - - - - Marquinhos- - - - - -

subs: Makelele, Fabio, Alan Smith, Daniel Aquino, John Fleck, Jose Enrique, Moustapha Bayal.

Got 10M to spend, any good suggestions as to where i should strengthen ?

Just tried to sign Santon, Asenjo, and Anthony Vanden Borre but cant seem to attract any of them ? I have also agreed to sign Pogrebnyak on a bosman and he will join in the winter transfer window.

Just signed Asenjo, Daniel Opare, and Jack Wilshere :-D

Last edited:
i would get rid of martins or xisco and try to sign laurito, i got him for 7.5 mil, hes made 17 league appearances 5 as a sub and hes scored 14 goals, his average rating is 9.4.

strikerwise, marquinhos, laurito, lewandowski. (am) defnitly buananotte!!! i also got akinfeev for 6 mil compensation who was the best keeper in the game.

defence wise, sakho altho he cost me 50 mil lol

dm - veloso

my best wingbacks were regens altho mattock on the left was good. these were all my best signings when i was at newc altho it was over 6 seasons

Martins is on fire Xisco has hardly played so he will probz be offloaded in Jan. anyone recommend a CB i could sign currently i only have Steven Taylor, Bassong, Heinze and Kadar who are decent at CB. Heinze usually plays left back though..

I got Laurito for around 1.1m at the start, but couldn't have him for a year(on loan at Vicenza). Definetly go for Rafinha, he is quality, got him for around 8m. Also look at Jorge Fucil(Porto){DRL} he is a good backup, good crosser of the ball, too

Need a new center back for newcastle second season ? any suggestions

ive got a screenshot of my team coming up im just about to start my 3rd season. 2nd in League, League Cup Finalists, FA Cup semi-finalists and Champions Legue semi- finalists, didnt win a thing though...

im in Jan. in 4th season can anyone recommend where i need to strenthen