Who will Win Today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score

Newcastle United v Blackpool FC (Kick Off: 15:00, St James Park)

Two Premier League newcomers, with mixed starts to the season, go head-to-head at St.James Park today. Newcastle will be expected to take all three points after their impressive 1-1 draw at Molineux. Blackpool will also be confident after gaining a credited point in a 2-2 draw at Fulham. With both teams having a similar start to the season, it is bound to be a hard fought match of few chances.

You can listen to the match on Radio 5 Live or watch the highlights later on Match of the Day.

Xisco is suspended for three matches with a controversial ban after being sent off in the 3-1 win over Sunderland Reserves. Best and Simpson are both out with ankle injuries, while Gosling, Guthrie and transfer listed Steven Taylor are out with knee and shoulder injuries respectively. Top-Scorer Carroll is fit to play after an ankle injury against Wolves.

Blackpool's Keith Southern is a doubt with a knee injury, while Clare, Rachubka, Almond and Baptiste are all sidelined with knee, shoulder and hand injuries respectively. Top-Scorer Harewood is fit for the match against his former club.
------
For me, I think we'll win this one, but not without making a fuss about it. I am going for a 2-1 win with Carroll and Barton continuing their fine form. It will be a close match but the fans will get behind the lads and that should be enough to see us through!​

Newcastle 2-1 Blackpool (Harewood, Carroll, Barton)

Could see this turning out to be a good game . Probably watch highlights later on MOTD​

Prediction.

Newcastle 2 - 2 Blackpool
Carrol and Nolan. Harewood , Ormerod

3-1 the toon no problem. carroll 2, jonas, harewood

2-1 Blackpool :)
Not a Blackpool fan but really want them to stay in Prem League so its not the usual teams

Overseas TV:
AD Sports HD8
Cable TV CH305 (Hong Kong)
Fox Soccer Plus (USA) (delay)
Fox Sports 3 (Australia)
Setanta Sports Canada (delay)
Viasat Xtra PL

Hopefully there will be streams.

3 - 1
Carroll
- Harewood
Barton
Ben Arfa

I have a stream if anyone wants one.

I do.
On-topic: If we will beat Blackpool, I have a feeling the things will turn great, if not, we'll struggle to survive.
Newcastle 3-1 Blackpool (Carroll x2, Nolan - DJ Campbell)
MOM - Ben Arfa.

Newcastle 2-0 Blackpool (Carroll, Nolan)

Isn't this just rosy. :'(

We can't afford to lose this match! :'(

wow most of us got this wrong. Massive boost for Blackpool before there trip to the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.